Shan supported /assisted ?...
by App, Reidy, and some other bloke (?) FFS lets have a clear-out, Staff at all levels and Players, and start again AFRESH next season.This great old Club, playing at The Hawthorns for almost 120 years, deserves better than these wankers ! ! ! Angry
Eh?

The blame lies far from at Shan, Appy's and Reid's door you absolute loon.
The famous "let's have a clear out" demand as if all you have to do is pop down the shops ffs.
(05-15-2019, 09:11 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Eh?

+1 Loontastic.

Bollocks prat! so you'd be happy then, to start next season with this lot ?
(05-15-2019, 09:15 AM)Baggiejacko Wrote: The famous "let's have a clear out" demand as if all you have to do is pop down the shops ffs.

Well it wouldn't cost a lot as none of them are employed other than Shan.
(05-15-2019, 09:24 AM)Hopalong Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 09:15 AM)Baggiejacko Wrote: The famous "let's have a clear out" demand as if all you have to do is pop down the shops ffs.

Well it wouldn't cost a lot as none of them are employed other than Shan.

It still doesn't make replacements easy to get to come here. Have you noticed we still haven't found a manager yet? Have you noticed the success of one's we've persuaded to come recently.
(05-15-2019, 09:15 AM)ferencpuskas Wrote:

Bollocks prat! so you'd be happy then, to start next season with this lot ?

No. But I'm not blaming them for the failure to gain promotion this season. I'm not sure if you're on the wind up or a little mentally unstable but surely you can see who's door the blame lies at?
Shan can hold his head high. No blame at all. Just wish he'd been BD's assistant for the whole season, I suspect the end result may have been a little different. I'd be delighted to see him remain in the coaching structure.
(05-15-2019, 09:09 AM)ferencpuskas Wrote: by App, Reidy, and some other bloke (?) FFS lets have a clear-out, Staff at all levels and Players, and start again AFRESH next season.This great old Club, playing at The Hawthorns for almost 120 years, deserves better than these wankers ! ! ! Angry

Wankers? Get a fucking grip.

Shan and Appy are excellent coaches and respected throughout the game by people who know what they’re talking about ffs

They’re also top blokes.

No one is denying a new man at the helm is required