Dorrans
(05-24-2019, 06:13 PM)Statto Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 02:02 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Is it just me, but this thread is meandering in a strange direction. My immediate thoughts are what exactingly happened? Is he OK? Hope all is well with him and the scum who did this jailed.

Think that probably goes without saying.

And should be the footer to most of Spandau’s posts...
Despite the crackdown on Sectarian related behavior north of the border things have got drastically worse the last 5 or 6 years, I have no doubt this was Old Firm related.

Insanity
Dorrans was a rare talent. It seems misfortune dogs him. Hope he makes a full recovery.
(05-24-2019, 07:02 PM)4-hero Wrote: Despite the crackdown on Sectarian related behavior north of the border things have got drastically worse the last 5 or 6 years, I have no doubt this was Old Firm related.

Insanity

Rumours doing the rounds were it was Dundee Utd fan. This was early social media whispers so probably bollocks.
(05-24-2019, 11:30 AM)Statto Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 08:45 AM)Dumbo Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 08:41 AM)MGalea Wrote: Would've probably ran away with the league if we'd had him circa 09/10 last season.

Also I believe he scored the goal when we finally beat Stoke?

Yep. Was there that day. Was beautiful. Hodgson, Mozza 'fuck you' celebration, penalty save and Dorrans last minute free kick.

MAF was unbelievable that day. Bullied Shawcross and Huth.

I have never seen a better performance from a lone front man than MAF gave that day. 

A Textbook performance that has lived in my memory ever since. He even had the good grace to cramp up after 83 minutes to receive his departing standing ovation. Shawcross and Huth bounced off him the entire game.

There were some rather nasty and ill-founded rumours which followed Dorrans around regards another player which I heard unsettled both him and his family. I`m sure others heard similar.
(05-24-2019, 09:42 PM)Sandking Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 11:30 AM)Statto Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 08:45 AM)Dumbo Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 08:41 AM)MGalea Wrote: Would've probably ran away with the league if we'd had him circa 09/10 last season.

Also I believe he scored the goal when we finally beat Stoke?

Yep. Was there that day. Was beautiful. Hodgson, Mozza 'fuck you' celebration, penalty save and Dorrans last minute free kick.

MAF was unbelievable that day. Bullied Shawcross and Huth.

I have never seen a better performance from a lone front man than MAF gave that day. 

A Textbook performance that has lived in my memory ever since. He even had the good grace to cramp up after 83 minutes to receive his departing standing ovation. Shawcross and Huth bounced off him the entire game.

There were some rather nasty and ill-founded rumours which followed Dorrans around regards another player which I heard unsettled both him and his family. I`m sure others heard similar.

The Ishmael Miller one?
Back in Glasgow, looking ok thankfully.

Who knows, but sounds like a coward got lucky. Hope he gets done.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/42...rt-attack/