Chris Wilder...
'West Brom interested in Wilder'

http://www.skysports.com/share/11732419
(05-31-2019, 04:17 PM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote:
(05-31-2019, 03:51 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Wilder was the unanimous choice for this summer, fact

Alas before Sheff Utd went up

I'd say zero chance now

Cuzer

I wouldn't rate them that high Cuzer!

He'd be a great appointment, but this rumour surely has no merits whatsoever.

Why the fugg would he come to us when he has got a shot at managing a prem side, makes no sense at all imho.
Didn't their chairman leave as soon as they were up?

Reports suggesting all is not well behind the scenes.
Weren't we really interested in him when he was at Northampton? Seem to remember something.

I can't see this happening at all. I think it is one journo's tweet being rehashed by the papers.
(05-31-2019, 05:43 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(05-31-2019, 04:17 PM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote:
(05-31-2019, 03:51 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Wilder was the unanimous choice for this summer, fact

Alas before Sheff Utd went up

I'd say zero chance now

Cuzer

I wouldn't rate them that high Cuzer!

He'd be a great appointment, but this rumour surely has no merits whatsoever.

Why the fugg would he come to us when he has got a shot at managing a prem side, makes no sense at all imho.

I've lost interest now - I was excited when Mick McCarthy was evens favorite Big Grin , its gone downhill ever since.
Give us a nudge when they've made a decision.
This saga has gone on loong enough. We should have signed Atilla the Hun while he was fresh. Or Moses.
(05-31-2019, 05:51 PM)Statto Wrote: Didn't their chairman leave as soon as they were up?

Reports suggesting all is not well behind the scenes.

Well our owner left as soon as he bought the club  Smile
Is there a Megson/Thompson situation at Sheff Utd? Serves them right for the Battle of Bramall Lane if it happens.
More chance of Deontay Wilder pitching up and picking the team.
I love this!

Sky report we’re keen on Wilder-this board says it’s ridiculous as we’d never get him and it’s all media hype!

Sky report Labaddia is breaking down due to wage demands and it’s taken as gospel and so we crucify the club.

This is really not meant as a criticism of any of the people posting what Sky are saying but the bottom line is, no-one really knows who the club is speaking to, or how those talks are going and so we just need to wait and see who we appoint.

Then we can all have a meltdown if we want to.