BoJo
It's depressing that it's looking like Boris is heading for no.10. Can anyone give me a reason why he'd be a good PM without using the word 'fun'?
(06-15-2019, 09:06 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: It's depressing that it's looking like Boris is heading for no.10. Can anyone give me a reason why he'd be a good PM without using the word 'fun'?

Anyone that does is either stupid or lying to themselves. What a great political choice we have between the main parties at the moment.
Fired as a journalist for blatant lying, threatened to beat up a journalist because he was reporting his ineptness, spunked hundred of millions of pounds on useless crap as mayor of London some of which wasn't built, pathological liar, spouts homophobic and racist slurs, utter embarrassment as a foreign secretary and a complete political opportunist.
(06-15-2019, 10:09 AM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote: Fired as a journalist for blatant lying, threatened to beat up a journalist because he was reporting his ineptness, spunked hundred of millions of pounds on useless crap as mayor of London some of which wasn't built, pathological liar, spouts homophobic and racist slurs, utter embarrassment as a foreign secretary and a complete political opportunist.

You’ll fit right in son!
The whole system is so ridiculous. Clowns in competition with other clowns to run the country while the opposition clowns provide no alternative in probably the most important time in our recent history.

At this point I feel like just sitting back and watching the shit show.
(06-15-2019, 10:09 AM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote: Fired as a journalist for blatant lying, threatened to beat up a journalist because he was reporting his ineptness, spunked hundred of millions of pounds on useless crap as mayor of London some of which wasn't built, pathological liar, spouts homophobic and racist slurs, utter embarrassment as a foreign secretary and a complete political opportunist.

Well, someone must think it's a good idea.

Dirty shagger n' all....
(06-15-2019, 10:36 AM)Sliced Wrote: The whole system is so ridiculous. Clowns in competition with other clowns to run the country while the opposition clowns provide no alternative in probably the most important time in our recent history.

At this point I feel like just sitting back and watching the shit show.

...all to the detriment of the country and it's people and in the interests of self advancement.  Twats, all of 'em.
Couldn't be arsed to do tonight's debate. Says a lot IMO.
(06-17-2019, 01:37 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Couldn't be arsed to do tonight's debate. Says a lot IMO.

Didn't watch it but what is the point in a public presidential type debate when the the public have absolutely no say in who is elected as PM. That is for the current MP's and then the party members to decide and I suspect not many will change their minds as they already know the stance of each of the lying scumbags.

I believe Boris is doing the Tuesday one - another pointless waste of tv time but he will have had a chance to analyse last night and his advisers will surely come up with answers.

It's like an extended version of Blind Date but you don't want to go out with any of them.