Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wenger
What a total bell-end!
Always claims that he didn't see any incident that might have been given in his team's favour.
Then throws his toys out of the pram when he decides that he can clearly see from 50 yards that Burnley shouldn't have been given a penalty against his lot, although obviously, it was the correct decision.
Sent to the stands, but refuses to go and pushes the fourth official.
After Arsenal are given a last minute reprieve by the myopic linesman, he comes over all smiles and tries to deflect the fact that twice this season they have been gifted the win against Burnley by incompetent officials and that he's done no wrong.
Hope he gets a long punishment, but I'm not holding my breath.
(01-22-2017, 08:02 PM)74bus Wrote: What a total bell-end!
Always claims that he didn't see any incident that might have been given in his team's favour.
Then throws his toys out of the pram when he decides that he can clearly see from 50 yards that Burnley shouldn't have been given a penalty against his lot, although obviously, it was the correct decision.
Sent to the stands, but refuses to go and pushes the fourth official.
After Arsenal are given a last minute reprieve by the myopic linesman, he comes over all smiles and tries to deflect the fact that twice this season they have been gifted the win against Burnley by incompetent officials and that he's done no wrong.
Hope he gets a long punishment, but I'm not holding my breath.

Definitely not worth you holding your breath. He pushed an official earlier in the season and didn't so much as get a warning as far as I know.

Imagine if the likes of Pulis, Hughes, Dyche etc pushed an official. They wouldn't be allowed to so much as watch MOTD for the next three months
Hr really pisses me off with his hypocrisy.
I didn't see it...
(01-23-2017, 11:58 AM)clarkysun Wrote: Nourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I didn't see iturrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Fixed
It's hardly his first offence either. 10 game stadium ban on match days followed by a touchline ban until the end of the season. As a minimum punishment.

And a stadium ban should mean no video link etc. to the coaching staff or players.

He can sit in the pub with FF drinking coffee and watch it on a dodgy stream.
My opinion matters
our thoughts and prayers are with his family
Wenger is a complete knob but hilarious when he has a mad hissy fit's.

Call's Moss "a fucking cheat", then pushes Taylor and tells him "to fuck off back over there".

4 or 5 match stands ban easy.

This is funny for Strachan's commentary