Johansen
Bojan
Reach
Mount
Wilson 
O'Dowda
Modric 

STRIKERS

Gayle - unlikely as only striker left at toon!
Austin
Samatta
Maupay
Carroll 
Vydra
Assombalonga
Berahino

Keep the faith ('til 8th Angry )
(07-16-2019, 11:25 AM)fuzzbox Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 10:36 AM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 10:05 AM)Baggiejacko Wrote: When JP was here the general trend of success was up. Since his departure it's been down. Simple ay it

Does that mean you've dropped because he left? Or did he leave because he could see it was unsustainable?

Deh deh DEHHHHH!

Four reasons, I reckon.

i) I think he took as far as he was willing to go. More would have involved more money and a higher risk. 
ii) He must have also realised that other clubs were catching up.
iii) The new financial rules were going to make football clubs less attractive as vanity projects.
iv) As desperation to sell became stronger, all the lipservice of finding the 'right' buyers became just find a buyer - anyone that can scrape past the FA vetting community.

The huge mistake, although understandable was employing Pulis too long as a 'holding manager' to keep us in the premiership on a budget whilst he sold the club. Had the club been sold a year earlier to the original buyers, the Pulis legacy wouldn't have been so pronounced.

(07-16-2019, 06:39 PM)Hopalong Wrote: According to my sauces, our signings will come from the following;

DEFENDERS

Holgate - can play rb or ch

Tavernier - rb not as versatile as H

Tosin

Oxford
Chalobah  -  all flexible in terms of ch or dm
Bielik
Ampadu

MIDFIELDERS

Dack
Arslan
Quintella
Nguette
Johansen
Bojan
Reach
Mount
Wilson 
O'Dowda
Modric 

STRIKERS

Austin
Samatta
Maupay
Carroll 
Vydra
Assombalonga
Berahino

That's a very diverse list. You had better be joking about Berahino.
Lucas Joao at Sheff Wed maybe. Handed in a transfer request & a champ club had bid £6m apparently.
I think you’ll find that Gayle’s not the only one of those that’s unlikely.   Rolleyes
(07-16-2019, 06:48 PM)B36baggie Wrote: Lucas Joao at Sheff Wed maybe. Handed in a transfer request & a champ club had bid £6m apparently.

He’s not worth that. Seen a fair bit of him. Not the 20 goal a season man required unfortunately.
(07-16-2019, 06:39 PM)Hopalong Wrote: According to my sauces, our signings will come from the following;

DEFENDERS

Holgate - can play rb or ch

Tavernier - rb not as versatile as H

Tosin

Oxford
Chalobah  -  all flexible in terms of ch or dm
Bielik
Ampadu

MIDFIELDERS

Dack
Arslan
Quintella
Nguette
Johansen
Bojan
Reach
Mount
Wilson 
O'Dowda
Modric 

STRIKERS

Austin
Samatta
Maupay
Carroll 
Vydra
Assombalonga
Berahino

All that was on HITC? Or has Ziz stolen your login?
That should be your new signature.

Keep the faith, 'til the eighth!
Just announced that West Ham are prepared to sell striker Marcus Browne. Very talented player. Slaven will know him well.
Zero chance of Berahino
(07-16-2019, 07:06 PM)Pragmatist Wrote: Just announced that West Ham are prepared to sell striker Marcus Browne.  Very talented player.  Slaven will know him well.

Reports as well today that Lampard will let Ampadu out on loan. We need to get Kwame on the case.