Holgate
(07-22-2019, 08:33 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(07-22-2019, 07:46 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(07-22-2019, 07:14 PM)Duffers Wrote: If the asking price is indeed £6m then we’d be foolish not to at least try. That said I would be surprised if that was the case, Everton see him as one for the future and £6m seems incredibly low considering how much Mings went for recently.

Edit: Just realised it was Remi quoting the figures so it’s almost certainly bollocks.

The value was taken from Transfermarket which is normally close.
 www.transfermarkt.co.uk/fc-everton/startseite/verein/29
And for a further deliberate WU comment Duffers that's a tenner you owe the donations kitty.

I’ll pay when your “mate” does.

No that's between you and him nowt to do with me.
You owe the kitty a tenner and every time you abuse me for no reason it's a tenner.
(07-22-2019, 08:43 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(07-22-2019, 07:14 PM)Duffers Wrote: If the asking price is indeed £6m then we’d be foolish not to at least try. That said I would be surprised if that was the case, Everton see him as one for the future and £6m seems incredibly low considering how much Mings went for recently.

Edit: Just realised it was Remi quoting the figures so it’s almost certainly bollocks.

And for a further deliberate WU comment Duffers that's a tenner you owe the donations kitty.

You owe the kitty a tenner and every time you abuse me for no reason it's a tenner.

I wish you every success in your in-no-way-creepy endeavours as self-appointed treasurer of the board.
(07-22-2019, 08:52 PM)Duffers Wrote:

I wish you every success in your in-no-way-creepy endeavours as self-appointed treasurer of the board.

I do believe that's another tenner you owe.
(07-22-2019, 08:55 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(07-22-2019, 07:46 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: The value was taken from Transfermarket which is normally close.

I was just wishing you luck for the new role you seem to have bestowed upon yourself, which is in no way an achingly transparent attempt to curry favour with the mods...

But back to Holgate, we’re not signing him for £6m.
(07-22-2019, 09:02 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(07-22-2019, 08:55 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(07-22-2019, 08:33 PM)Duffers Wrote: I’ll pay when your “mate” does.

I was just wishing you luck for the new role you seem to have bestowed upon yourself, which is in no way an achingly transparent attempt to curry favour with the mods...

Another tenner.

But back to Holgate, we’re not signing him for £6m.
3m plus add ons should do it.
(07-22-2019, 09:06 PM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: 3m plus add ons should do it.

Need a lot of add-ons...

Just for context, Bournemouth paid £13m for Lloyd Kelly, who has never kicked a ball in the PL.

Why would Everton only accept £6m for Holgate?
HOLGATE BACK TO BAGGIES?

Sky Sports News understands that West Brom want to take Everton defender Mason Holgate back to the Hawthorns on loan

The 22-year-old spent the second half of last season on loan with Albion, but it’s believed Everton are not willing to allow the defender to leave.
(07-23-2019, 07:47 PM)cosmicted Wrote: HOLGATE BACK TO BAGGIES?

Sky Sports News understands that West Brom want to take Everton defender Mason Holgate back to the Hawthorns on loan

The 22-year-old spent the second half of last season on loan with Albion, but it’s believed Everton are not willing to allow the defender to leave.

Aren’t they a day late with that update?