Don goodman
(08-03-2019, 05:28 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Talk to him and he loves the Brom....

Cuzer

Absolute bollocks Cuz, 

His commentary last season was appalling.
(08-04-2019, 08:34 AM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:
(08-04-2019, 08:33 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: This thread is pure de ja vu. Again!

You felt the need to participate?

Yeah. All pile in.
(08-04-2019, 08:52 AM)albion_pigeon Wrote:

Cuzer

Absolute bollocks Cuz, 

Don was very complimentary last night.
(08-04-2019, 08:55 AM)Super_Slav Wrote:

Cuzer

Absolute bollocks Cuz, 

Don was very complimentary last night.

Morning Chris!
I thought Goodman was spot on yesterday with the things he said. Sometimes truth hurts and it might be hard to hear but it was all Forest until they scored. We were starting to get back in the game and stem the flow but nowt wrong with what he said.
(08-04-2019, 09:10 AM)Lightnin Wrote: I thought Goodman was spot on yesterday with the things he said. Sometimes truth hurts and it might be hard to hear but it was all Forest until they scored. We were starting to get back in the game and stem the flow but nowt wrong with what he said.

Absolutely. He works for Sky Sports not WBA Radio. I thought he was at times too kind to us

Cuzer

Absolute bollocks Cuz, 

I’m on about talking to him in person, attends a lot of Albion functions and is very fond of the club and his time with us

Thought last night he was spot on personally, first 15 all over the shop and after that bossed the game, which we did, he was spot on for me in his analysis 

Cuzer
I think he’d have looked a twat at the end if he hadn’t recognised our control of the game.

It was 2 mins in though and he was talking about Forest’s dominance, flow of the game and players not having touches etc.

I heard he offered to do a bit of scouting for the Albion as he was watching so many games with Sky etc and we didn’t take him up on his offer.

Pre his commentating days he worked at the wolves and associated himself as “one of them”.
Dingle Don does like us - also speaking to him in person

The trouble is that he likes the dog heads more
(08-04-2019, 09:38 AM)CA Baggie Wrote: I think he’d have looked a twat at the end if he hadn’t recognised our control of the game.

It was 2 mins in though and he was talking about Forest’s dominance, flow of the game and players not having touches etc.  

I heard he offered to do a bit of scouting for the Albion as he was watching so many games with Sky etc and we didn’t take him up on his offer.  

Pre his commentating days he worked at the wolves and associated himself as “one of them”.

But this is a problem that all commentators have - how to describe the first 5-10 minutes of a game and to be fair last night Forest were dominant in the opening stages, and it was a significant dominance as it led to a goal. I'm not sure what you wanted him to say.