Slav
What an interview. Passion x 1000. 
Love it.
Great interview that was.
Superb. He just exudes confidence, passion and common sense! Loved what he said about it being ashame if the board can’t sort the players to come in. I’ve no doubt they will but God help them if they don’t now he’s said that.
(08-03-2019, 06:54 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Great interview that was.

Compare it to the TTITC. He was media savvy and a competent but as boring as his football.
BD was always popular and will remain so but it was platitudes all the time.
That I/V was incisive, combative and engaging.
I just hope our board follow through and don't let him down now.
Love the bloke. Passionate and honest.

Back him and he'll get us promoted.
Like how the presenters were a bit scared of him too, host made a joke and Slav glared at him, he back tracked, then Slav looked at Andrews, winked and laughed.
(08-03-2019, 08:37 PM)WBA Baracus Wrote: Like how the presenters were a bit scared of him too, host made a joke and Slav glared at him, he back tracked, then Slav looked at Andrews, winked and laughed.

He’s got an aura about him.

Last time we had someone like that was Hodgson IMO
(08-03-2019, 07:12 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Love the bloke. Passionate and honest.

Back him and he'll get us promoted.

This
(08-03-2019, 06:58 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote:

Compare it to the TTITC. He was media savvy and a competent but as boring as his football.

As much as I liked Moore, you are right. He might become a good manager, but I found his interviews embarrassing- came across a bit simple, which he clearly isn’t.
(08-03-2019, 09:15 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(08-03-2019, 06:58 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote:

As much as I liked Moore, you are right. He might become a good manager, but I found his interviews embarrassing- came across a bit simple, which he clearly isn’t.
The subs were good. The system good. Looked like we had actually worked on things in training. Rather than the managers in recent history who have cost us points I think Slaven will actually WIN us points.