Don goodman
(08-04-2019, 12:30 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:
(08-04-2019, 12:24 PM)Fido Wrote: Sorry but even if the commentary was fair yesterday and he's a nice bloke in real life I've lost count of the games he's commentated on when I wanted to chuck the remote at the screen. If you come summon up all incarnations of this board over the years I think that would bare it out. I know we're always going to be touchy of any criticism of our team by anyone but the fella has history with some of the bollox he's spouted.

+1

I have friends who are Wolves fans who even say it sounds like he doesn't like us at times.

Also remember his comments last season about wanting Gayle to get banned for diving. He wouldn't shut up about it. Prick.

DingleDon showed his true colours during the Gayle incident. Fortunately it didn’t impact us at all, but he was one of the main reasons Gayle got that ban... wouldn’t stop highlighting it at every possible opportunity.

He wasn’t as bad as usual yesterday, but when he’s commentating he definitely comes across as someone who enjoys us losing to winning. The 5-1 at Molineux he was a disgrace.
Last season Don said Albion scored a lot of goals early season,but the figures were skewed because we’d scored 7 against QPR.