The Athletic - West Brom Academy
(08-05-2019, 09:16 AM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: I agree regarding the academy players being away from the first team. That's the right call in my opinion.

Yep agree with that bit, training with the 1st team/senior squad should be a privilege that these young academy players should aspire to and earn with hard work not a god given right, not sure about separating the staff tbh but appointing Apy is a shrewd move doubt there will be many disapline or Billy Big bollocks issues with him.
(08-05-2019, 06:28 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 06:26 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 06:22 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: I had a dusty bin when I was a nipper.

I wonder what happened to that.

It's been replaced by a green, black & blue environmentally friendly one.  Big Grin

Bloody do-gooders...

I have a yellow and black one in France and they tip them in the same compactor lorry, don't think they can process the different bins yet? I have a card for the local tip. but they have no card reader - only in France.
Ummm, yes, well, getting back on topic...

Does anyone here work for an organisation that has a different entrance for senior staff? I think it's quite an extraordinary move, IF true.
(08-05-2019, 07:29 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Ummm, yes, well, getting back on topic...

Does anyone here work for an organisation that has a different entrance for senior staff? I think it's quite an extraordinary move, IF true.

Oh the connotations.....
(08-05-2019, 07:29 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Does anyone here work for an organisation that has a different entrance for senior staff? I think it's quite an extraordinary move, IF true.

I can think of quite a few to be fair.
(08-05-2019, 07:44 PM)sickParrot Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 07:29 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Does anyone here work for an organisation that has a different entrance for senior staff? I think it's quite an extraordinary move, IF true.

I can think of quite a few to be fair.

Ok, fair enough. In nearly 30 years of working at about a dozen companies, it's something I've never come across.
(08-05-2019, 07:32 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 07:29 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Ummm, yes, well, getting back on topic...

Oh the connotations.....

To be fair, most places / sites I've worked at only have one entrance per building anyway, so it'd be very tricky to implement!

Do tend to see seniority based car parking though.