Appleton returns
New U23 coach.

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2019/august/a...to-albion/

Looks like Dowling is differently dismantling the academy and sending all the cash to Lai.
This might shut up quite a few people.

It's a great move all round.
That's a cracking appointment.

Nice one Albion.
Dowling out bla bla....

Cracking appointment. Especially when a potion of our fans thought he’d be our actual boss. (Ziz)
A step backwards for Appy?

I like it. We are appointing a Baggies man who wont take any shit. And we have our next Caretaker already on the payroll ?
(08-05-2019, 09:18 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: A step backwards for Appy?

I like it. We are appointing a Baggies man who wont take any shit. And we have our next Caretaker already on the payroll ?

Cracking appointment. Does seem a big step back for Appy though and my only worry would be how long he is with us before being tempted back into management.

We'll worry about that when it happens. Well done Dowling. Top stuff.
This can't be good news, the club is close to crisis & rotten to the core, I read it on twitter.    Rolleyes
(08-05-2019, 09:28 AM)Psalm23 Wrote: This can't be good news, the club is close to crisis & rotten to the core, I read it on twitter.    Rolleyes

Don’t believe everything you read on Twitter. It’s naive (I’ve made those mistakes)
Good appointment, even if the accentuated hierarchy stuff stinkz. So, well done on hiring A, but not for differentiation in the training facilities.
Chances are Bilic will move on in the next couple of years (not tempting fate, but that's how long managers generally last) and Appy will be in pole position to take the job he clearly wants.

Solid appointment all round.