Team for Millwall?
I’d be tempted to stick with the starting XI from Forest with the new boys on the bench. We can start integrating them in the Cup next week.
Maybe Gayle in for Edwards?
Same team as at Forest but the newbies on the bench and in for the cup
(08-08-2019, 02:30 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Same team as at Forest but the newbies on the bench and in for the cup

+1

Obviously based on Gibbs, Edwards and Livermore being ok though as they all suffered knocks.
I’d consider replacing Livermore with Harper as he looked cumbersome, but otherwise no reason to change it.

Johnstone
Ferguson Bartley Ajayi Gibbs
Harper Sawyers
Edwards Krov Phillips
Zohore

Bond, Townsend, Furlong, Livermore, Diang, Austin, Periera...

That’s a decent team... Brunt, Burke, HRK, OShea, Hegazi (for now) making up the squad
As others have said, suspect the 11 will be unchanged. Worth noting that Austin hasn’t played any actual matches for months, unless he’s been involved in the odd behind closed doors U23 friendly for Saints. Wouldn’t surprise me if we didn’t see him at all.
(08-09-2019, 08:45 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: I’d consider replacing Livermore with Harper as he looked cumbersome,  but otherwise no reason to change it.

Johnstone
Harper Sawyers
Edwards Krov Phillips
Zohore

That’s a decent team... Brunt, Burke, HRK, OShea, Hegazi (for now) making up the squad

That's a fine looking squad. Nice to see players like HRK & Brunt not making the XI shows we have a little more balance then last season where Brunt was 1st reserve for 3 positions.
(08-09-2019, 08:45 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: I’d consider replacing Livermore with Harper as he looked cumbersome,  but otherwise no reason to change it.

Johnstone
Harper Sawyers
Edwards Krov Phillips
Zohore

And Willock Smile
(08-09-2019, 08:48 AM)ABBaggie Wrote: As others have said, suspect the 11 will be unchanged. Worth noting that Austin hasn’t played any actual matches for months, unless he’s been involved in the odd behind closed doors U23 friendly for Saints. Wouldn’t surprise me if we didn’t see him at all.

Fair point. He can get a run out in the Cup.
Johnstone

Ferguson
Ajayi
Bartley
Gibbs

Sawyers
Livermore

Phillips
Krov
Edwards

Zohore

Bond, Furlong, Townsend, Harper, Pereira, Diang, Austin