Money
So we sold 16 + 5 + 10 + 4 = £35m + £10.5m per year off wages

We've spent 8 + 3 + 4 + 1.5 + 1.5 = £18m + say £6.5m in wages

Whack on say £5m in loan fees & their wages... so for Jan we should have around £8m left to spend.

And the club should be at least £3.5m a year better off in wages just for these 4 out and 5 in...

So even from a monetary position this window is looking really good too...

And some tit will say but oh no, you don't pay all the money out at once and you don't get it all back at once either... I say pfffttt the two cancel each other out!
Tony Xia is fumin, the cunt
(08-08-2019, 09:28 PM)sickParrot Wrote: Tony Xia is fumin, the cunt

Has the Dr tweeted anything yet?? Wink
(08-08-2019, 09:22 PM)MassDebater Wrote: So we sold 16 + 5 + 10 + 4 = £35m + £10.5m per year off wages

Whack on say £5m in loan fees & their wages... so for Jan we should have around £8m left to spend.

And the club should be at least £3.5m a year better off in wages just for these 4 out and 5 in...

And some tit will say but oh no, you don't pay all the money out at once and you don't get it all back at once either... I say pfffttt the two cancel each other out!

£8m just happens to equate to the reduction in
parachute funding this season, which sees a further £19m
drop next season and a further drop to zero the season after that.

Dowling and Jenkins have done a very decent job in this window, but with the above in mind I cannot see is spending a lot in January. There would need to be some outgoings in order to fund significant new signings.
We’ve saved about £10m in wages a year which will account for reduction in TV money
We’ve spent about £18m including loans and fee’s
About £18m in the vault
(08-08-2019, 10:08 PM)Pragmatist Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 09:22 PM)MassDebater Wrote: So we sold 16 + 5 + 10 + 4 = £35m + £10.5m per year off wages

Dowling and Jenkins have done a very decent job in this window, but with the above in mind I cannot see is spending a lot in January. There would need to be some outgoings in order to fund significant new signings.

we sell Ferguson to ?????? for 40m  Big Grin
(08-08-2019, 10:08 PM)Pragmatist Wrote:

In fairness the £8m for Zohore is massively inflated and performance related... we also didn’t spend the full budget last season (and didn’t touch the overdraft!) 

£10m JRod
£15m Rondon
£10m Chadli (this was deferred and reports have suggested we came in under budget LY)
£6m Rodgers
£6m Dawson 
——
£47m

£2m Ajayi
£1.5 Furlong
£5m Zohore
£4m Austin

£3m Sawyers
£2m loan fees
——-
£17.5m

There’s a £30m surplus in fees - I’m sure agents, overdraft etc have eaten into this, but given we made £8m and £10m bids for Ajeti/Moron and offered huge terms to Gayle, it’s safe to assume At least a £10m surplus...

Add into that, players who have left we’re =300k/wk salary and have been replaced for probably closer to half that, is another £7m (accounting for a decent bump for Bilic vs Moore)

Even allowing for the parachute reduction, I think we are met up £10m or so.

If we fail to win promotion, this cash, added to the Lai Loan, and a potential exit for Phillips/Gibbs/Hegazi will leave us in a good position next year!
I'm delighted at the club for how they've gone about business this summer. We have a better balanced 'team' than last season, a number of exciting young talent on loan, and we're integrating our own talent from the academy. All while making a profit, or at least breaking even.

Jenkins has a lot to answer for...
Clarnet v2.0