Huddersfield charged with misconduct
for wearing that PaddyPower sash kit in a pre-season friendly. FFS
Good. They deserve it for taking the piss out of their own fans as a marketing stunt.
FA showing where their priories are... meanwhile other clubs circumvent the rulebook to win promotion unchallenged.

Smacks of when FIFA hit Bendtner with a massive fine for wearing the unofficial sponsor on his underwear, and then hand out a 10k fine for racism.
Seems ridiculous to me.

I bet the FA wouldn't dare do this to other clubs.

I'm not a Paddy Power fan incidentally.
(08-09-2019, 10:41 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: FA showing where their priories are... meanwhile other clubs circumvent the rulebook to win promotion unchallenged.

Smacks of when FIFA hit Bendtner with a massive fine for wearing the unofficial sponsor on his underwear, and then hand out a 10k fine for racism.

My thoughts exactly, also o/k for Mings to blatently samp on Nelson Oliveira, but fucking hell, don't dare wear the wrong shirt in a friendly.
Let's nail the little man's arse to the wall, ignore anything that remotely has any repercussions. Referee's especially are exempt from everything and beyond reproach. 
Easy target approach IMO.
(08-09-2019, 10:53 AM)Psalm23 Wrote:
(08-09-2019, 10:41 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: FA showing where their priories are... meanwhile other clubs circumvent the rulebook to win promotion unchallenged.

My thoughts exactly, also o/k for Mings to blatently samp on Nelson Oliveira, but fucking hell, don't dare wear the wrong shirt in a friendly.

Not punishing a player for one offence doesn’t mean they’re wrong to punish a club for a completely different offence.

Fuck Huddersfield, they chose to participate in this twattery.