Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suarez
Has there ever been a slimier, more cheating little scumbag than him in the history of the game?
Terrific match, but spoilt for me by the fact that Barca cheated to go through, which seems to have been missed by the commentators.
(03-08-2017, 10:12 PM)74bus Wrote: Has there ever been a slimier, more cheating little scumbag than him in the history of the game?
Terrific match, but spoilt for me by the fact that Barca cheated to go through, which seems to have been missed by the commentators.

Referee helping Barca go through! Never!
Ref failed to book more PSG players for some cynical fouls through out though.
both were penalties
(03-08-2017, 10:28 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote: Ref failed to book more PSG players for some cynical fouls through out though.

Agreed. Barca got a big call for the second penalty and Suarez over played the contact. But PSG should have been down to 10 before then.
(03-08-2017, 10:29 PM)spyro 123 Wrote: both were penalties

First one was. Suarez dived for the second one (being 'clever', according to his mate Gerrard). Should have been sent off for two dives.
(03-08-2017, 10:39 PM)74bus Wrote:

First one was. Suarez dived for the second one (being 'clever', according to his mate Gerrard). Should have been sent off for two dives.

In the same situation do you think an Albion player wouldn't have gone down when the defender put his arm on him?

The first dive was poor and was punished with a card I think?
(03-08-2017, 10:43 PM)Baggie_Shrek Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 10:39 PM)74bus Wrote:

In the same situation do you think an Albion player wouldn't have gone down when the defender put his arm on him?

The first dive was poor and was punished with a card I think?
I don't buy into the 'He felt some contact and was therefore entitled to dive', nonsense.
He felt minimal contact, which wasn't enough to send him to the ground, so he threw himself to the floor.
The referee was conned in real time, but how you can think that this was a penalty, given the luxury of replays, is beyond me.

Dive

Suarez would cheat his own granny at cards.
so what ronaldo dives all the time
(03-09-2017, 06:38 PM)spyro 123 Wrote: so what ronaldo dives all the time

Brilliant whataboutism. We're not on about Ronaldo.