What a bowler
Jofra Archer wow he’s got these Aussie’s in big big trouble.
(08-18-2019, 03:08 PM)wba13 Wrote: Jofra Archer wow he’s got these Aussie’s in big big trouble.

No matter what happens this series I’m excited to see his raw speed and agressive style used against them on their own patch where their out and out quicks have bested us for years.

Never seen us frighten some of those big names like he has though, long may it continue.
He's certainly got them rattled. Hope he stays fit.
Just listening to a Steve Smith interview from yesterday. He sounds shook up, and the concussion sounds more serious than first thought. 

I think he'll struggle to be fit for the third test, and even if he makes it, I think that blow will have a massive impact on his batting. Especially against Archer overs. Dare I say he sounds scared of him? Which would be perfectly understandable.

Blows to the head probably cut deeper, psychologically, to Aussies due to Hughes' death a few years back. When asked about adding extra protection to the helmet, Smith came accross as not being comfortable batting with the extra protection, which I assume he will now wear, which could affect his batting.
Clarnet v2.0