Roy
Arf!

Big Grin
SLY
I hope he retires this year, he deserves to go with his reputation intact ( England and the candle lighters aside)
Flag shagging,misogynistic,covidiot,anitvax gammon.
Or just a normal white bloke.
Love Roy. Hate palace. Chuffed for him today though.
In the form of his life.
Needs to call it quits before ge damages his reputation like Cloughie and Fergie.
(08-24-2019, 06:27 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Needs to call it quits before ge damages his reputation like Cloughie and Fergie.

Bowing out by winning a title with possibly the most average squad ever to win a league didn’t harm him too much.
Fergie knew it was time to go.

Always felt sorry for Cloughie, signing off with a relegation
(08-24-2019, 06:27 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Needs to call it quits before ge damages his reputation like Cloughie and Fergie.

Fergie finished as the greatest manager in history.

I’d say his reputation is pretty solid.
(08-24-2019, 07:13 PM)Duffers Wrote:

Nah Clough was a better manager. Man U one of the biggest clubs in the World win the Prem or Forest? Not knocking Ferguson just think Clough’s achievements in his prime are equal if not better than his.
(08-24-2019, 07:18 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(08-24-2019, 07:13 PM)Duffers Wrote:

Nah Clough was a better manager. Man U one of the biggest clubs in the World win the Prem or Forest? Not knocking Ferguson just think Clough’s achievements in his prime are equal if not better than his.

They hadn’t won a title for 30 odd years before he came along and then oversaw twenty years of constant success. Built not one, not two, but three great teams.

IMO he’s the best ever.
Don't think you can underestimate what Clougie did, but he did go on too long in the end. Especially with drink appearing to get the better of him.