Uncapped Albion II
(09-05-2019, 11:44 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: Whilst it's quiet and with Remi's 50+ cap threads keeping us away from the political chaos...

These are the first eleven players of note that sprung into my mind that were never capped at senior level. In no positional or any other order...

John Osbourne
John Wile
Ally Robertson
Brendon Batson
Jimmy Dudley
Gary Owen
John Kaye
Ally Brown
Clive Clark
Graham Lovett

Joe Kennedy is another.

And what a player and servant he was.
A good list, but Ray Barlow should be right at the top.

(09-05-2019, 02:31 PM)74bus Wrote:
(09-05-2019, 11:44 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: Whilst it's quiet and with Remi's 50+ cap threads keeping us away from the political chaos...

These are the first eleven players of note that sprung into my mind that were never capped at senior level. In no positional or any other order...

John Osbourne
John Wile
Ally Robertson
Brendon Batson
Jimmy Dudley
Gary Owen
John Kaye
Ally Brown
Clive Clark
Graham Lovett

Joe Kennedy is another.

A good list, but Ray Barlow should be right at the top. No he shouldn't! - he had one cap. Still a bloody disgrace, though.

John Osbourne
John Wile
Ally Robertson
Brendon Batson
Jimmy Dudley
Gary Owen
John Kaye
Ally Brown
Clive Clark
Graham Lovett

Joe Kennedy is another.

A bit of name-dropping and nepotism all in one post, but I have to put forward the claims of my uncle Jim (Dugdale) who had 3 England B caps but never played for the full England team.

John Osbourne
John Wile
Ally Robertson
Brendon Batson
Jimmy Dudley
Gary Owen
John Kaye
Ally Brown
Clive Clark
Graham Lovett

Joe Kennedy is another.

A good list, but Ray Barlow should be right at the top.

John Osbourne
John Wile
Ally Robertson
Brendon Batson
Jimmy Dudley
Gary Owen
John Kaye
Ally Brown
Clive Clark
Graham Lovett

Joe Kennedy is another.

A good list, but Ray Barlow should be right at the top. No he shouldn't! - he had one cap. Still a bloody disgrace, though.

John Osbourne
John Wile
Ally Robertson
Brendon Batson
Jimmy Dudley
Gary Owen
John Kaye
Ally Brown
Clive Clark
Graham Lovett

Joe Kennedy is another.

A bit of name-dropping and nepotism all in one post, but I have to put forward the claims of my uncle Jim (Dugdale) who had 3 England B caps but never played for the full England team.

I thought Ray Barlow had been capped once.
Ray Barlow is on the other thread, of capped players...