Watford’s Gracia sacked
It's their system. Crazy, but it's worked pretty well for them so far.
Worth remembering that they had a Pulis-esque finish to last season that was masked by the cup run.
QSF returning seems like they've run out of ideas. They'll go down this season.
(09-07-2019, 07:03 PM)Duffers Wrote: Worth remembering that they had a Pulis-esque finish to last season that was masked by the cup run.

Which is exactly why QSF was sacked the first time, although I think minus the cup run
(09-08-2019, 09:18 AM)Squid Wrote: QSF returning seems like they've run out of ideas. They'll go down this season.

No, they will have enough

Plus, if they are still struggling in March - they will sack him too
(09-08-2019, 11:22 AM)Mancbaggies Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 09:18 AM)Squid Wrote: QSF returning seems like they've run out of ideas. They'll go down this season.

Plus, if they are still struggling in December - they will sack him too

No messing about at Watford.

It’s actually quite difficult to get relegated if you have decent players. I mean even for the complete basketcase club we were under Pulis and Pardew we were only a win against an awful Huddersfield side away from staying up.
(09-08-2019, 11:38 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 11:22 AM)Mancbaggies Wrote:

Plus, if they are still struggling in December - they will sack him too

No messing about at Watford.

It’s actually quite difficult to get relegated if you have decent players. I mean even for the complete basketcase club we were under Pulis and Pardew we were only a win against an awful Huddersfield side away from staying up.

I think it's going to be brutal at the bottom half this season, lots of clubs in the mix for relegation.
My views.....

If this means they have a better chance of finishing above the Villa then I'm all for it!
Would Foster leave Watford if they are relegated?
(09-08-2019, 03:39 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Would Foster leave Watford if they are relegated?

She might know.

[Image: mystic-meg.jpg?w=490]