That felt bloody good
Didn't realise Huddersfield were such a horrible team. Talk about gamesmanship and time wasting
(09-22-2019, 01:02 PM)Sliced Wrote: Didn't realise Huddersfield were such a horrible team. Talk about gamesmanship and time wasting

Pereira not exactly innocent of gamesmanship with that ridiculous playacting
(09-22-2019, 01:12 PM)Pragmatist Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 01:02 PM)Sliced Wrote: Didn't realise Huddersfield were such a horrible team. Talk about gamesmanship and time wasting

Agree Prag. That's not the first time. Shameful!
(09-22-2019, 01:12 PM)Pragmatist Wrote:

The difference is that Pereira's actions were individual and isolated.  Hudderfield's entire team was up to it.
Yep, and I don't particularly appreciate that either, but you're talking about an individual, I'm talking about an entire team.

It was all very Pulis-esque
The Cowleys are Pulis followers. This is why I never wanted them here. They stopped playing the second half and gave us the momentum. Pulis tactics.
(09-22-2019, 01:26 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: The Cowleys are Pulis followers. This is why I never wanted them here. They stopped playing the second half and gave us the momentum. Pulis tactics.

You could tell they more or less stopped playing after going ahead the second time.

Bilic admitted he heard Cowley tell them to sit back and "stop playing".  As you say, very TP-like.  Shudders.
You can kind of understand a team that hasn't won since Feb coming out with a few tricks when 2-1 up away from home.

Their keeper amused me as he went from taking an age at 2-1 to being Mr speedy at 3-2   Big Grin
(09-22-2019, 01:28 PM)WWHO Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 01:26 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: The Cowleys are Pulis followers. This is why I never wanted them here. They stopped playing the second half and gave us the momentum. Pulis tactics.

You could tell they more or less stopped playing after going ahead the second time.

Bilic admitted he heard Cowley tell them to sit back and "stop playing".  As you say, very TP-like.  Shudders.

Nope. Bilic said Cowley knew what was wrong because he was telling them theyd stopped playing to encourage them to start again. Didn't see much Pulis today from them. No long punts from the full backs. I mean all Dawson's role was for 3 years was punt it down the line
I think it’s easy to label a team that comes with a defensive mentality a Pulisball side... the Cowleys have taken over a side in absolute free-fall, that have won 2 games in almost a full season, and have a squad with a few talented individuals who aren’t performing and then a lot of crap that have overachieved for 2-3years.

Of course they’re going to work on defensive shape, they have to get that team organised, and any side 2-1 up who haven’t won for 6 months will start running the clock down. In fairness he actually made a couple of attacking subs at 2-1 to try and exploit us on the counter - but they didn’t work.