The huge rebuild in a few months
I just saw the team that played at Leeds in the 4-0 hiding exactly 7 months ago. 
Tomorrow only Johnston and Livermore of that side will play.
That makes me feel better about going tomorrow.

Leeds are likely to start 8 or 9 tomorrow that played in the 4-0 victory
(09-30-2019, 09:05 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: I just saw the team that played at Leeds in the 4-0 hiding exactly 7 months ago. 

Possibly HRK too
Everything is different this season.

It feels good.
(09-30-2019, 09:05 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: I just saw the team that played at Leeds in the 4-0 hiding exactly 7 months ago. 

Wow - that's a strong indication of how we are changing and becoming a new force.
Still the likes of Hegazi, Harper and Barry there. It is right HRK played that night. I doubt he’d start tomorrow.
(09-30-2019, 09:23 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Still the likes of Hegazi, Harper and Barry there. It is right HRK played that night. I doubt he’d start tomorrow.

Played is a proper overiactipn .
(09-30-2019, 09:27 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 09:23 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Still the likes of Hegazi, Harper and Barry there. It is right HRK played that night. I doubt he’d start tomorrow.

No one played that night. We were completely over run. There was a few minutes at 2-0 when we looked like we were getting a handle on it, but that soon went. It was utterly woeful.
(09-30-2019, 09:54 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:

No one played that night. We were completely over run. There was a few minutes at 2-0 when we looked like we were getting a handle on it, but that soon went. It was utterly woeful.

That's the worry playing Leeds. They have that ability to smother you from the start and get quick goals.

If our defence can look as solid as it did on Saturday and keep them out for the first half hour then we can have a good go at them. We have to weather that early storm
(10-01-2019, 08:08 AM)Peachy Wrote:
(09-30-2019, 09:54 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:

That's the worry playing Leeds. They have that ability to smother you from the start and get quick goals.

If our defence can look as solid as it did on Saturday and keep them out for the first half hour then we can have a good go at them. We have to weather that early storm

Saturday aside, that's not exactly been a feature of our play this season!