Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average
Improvements thread.
Spam has been extra weird, how about who was the person who scored the winning goal in the 1968 FA Cup final, when was the club founded or who is the manager as spam questions?
(04-24-2016, 08:22 PM)BoringBaggie Wrote: Spam has been extra weird, how about who was the person who scored the winning goal in the 1968 FA Cup final, when was the club founded or who is the manager as spam questions?

Well then. <rubs chin>  

Stop me if you've heard this before.  Wink 

You're right though, we do need someone manning the entrance gate before the stream of foreigners setting up in the car park flogging any old tat becomes a flood. Sorry, turned into Nigel Farage there for a moment.
how about 'who are our real rivals' as the beat the spambots question ? They'll never get in. We can't even agree on the answer ourselves
(04-25-2016, 10:14 AM)twobags Wrote: how about 'who are our real rivals' as the beat the spambots question ? They'll never get in. We can't even agree on the answer ourselves

Isn't it currently 2 + 2?

It should keep Josh out anyhow.
(04-25-2016, 10:14 AM)twobags Wrote: how about 'who are our real rivals' as the beat the spambots question ? They'll never get in. We can't even agree on the answer ourselves

Pulis. Necessary evil or Road to ruin? no bot would get past that.
Is it possible to put the most recent posts to the top of the list.
If a thread has say 3 pages the most recent posts appear on page 1.

Ta!
A shit load of spam threads on right now. I think the questions need to be harder or more nods who can be on at silly o clock.
Sorry about the insane spam.

One of the add ons that deal with that crashed and was causing the forum to run slow so I disabled it. I thought one night wouldn't hurt.

I was wrong.
wasn't there a guests area on the old board - they had to be admitted through to the main board by one of the nods / admin

You can normally tell from their first scribblings whether they are a footie fan or a kitchen saleman
Ban all mentions of football?