Johnstone
I have just seen the very brief highlights on Sky App.
SJ undoubtedly won us point/points today. Hid first major save is top class from a curled shou O/S the box. He makes a number of other super saves albeit the Boro player misses a sitter on the rebound from one.
This is definitely 1/3 points in his + locker.
(10-19-2019, 05:26 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: I have just seen the very brief highlights on Sky App.
SJ undoubtedly won us point/points today. Hid first major save is top class from a curled shou O/S the box. He makes a number of other super saves albeit the Boro player misses a sitter on the rebound from one.

Yep, I think he is definitely in the positive numbers when you count the points won v points cost.
Clarnet v2.0
(10-19-2019, 05:33 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote:
(10-19-2019, 05:26 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: I have just seen the very brief highlights on Sky App.

Yep, I think he is definitely in the positive numbers when you count the points won v points cost.

Would agree at the moment.
KratosBaggie

Given he’s on zero points cost, you’d imagine so...
(10-19-2019, 06:31 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: KratosBaggie

Given he’s on zero points cost, you’d imagine so...

A little sad when some are still micro reviewing his saves v errors.
(10-19-2019, 05:37 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

(10-19-2019, 04:57 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: He has certainly stepped up of late, to the level of what I'd expect of a GK at this level. Long may it continue.

If he plays well, it's to be expected; if he plays badly, it's over analysed to fuck.
(10-19-2019, 07:41 PM)WWHO Wrote:

(10-19-2019, 04:57 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: He has certainly stepped up of late, to the level of what I'd expect of a GK at this level. Long may it continue.

If he plays well, it's to be expected; if he plays badly, it's over analysed to fuck.

Exactly this. Bartley gets the same treatment.
(10-19-2019, 07:53 PM)Squid Wrote:

Any more of this clean sheet business and the pair of them might end up getting a song off the terraces for their efforts.
(10-19-2019, 07:53 PM)Squid Wrote:

Disagree on this. Bartley has been given a lot of deserved credit.

If anything he gets a bit more than someone like Hegazi would because he's improved so much since last season. Both J and B were immense today.
(10-19-2019, 04:34 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(10-19-2019, 04:33 PM)WWHO Wrote:
(10-19-2019, 04:15 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Didn't see the game. Kept a clean sheet, so can ask for no more.

He says through gritted teeth  Wink

If he plays well, I'll be the first to say so !!
I gather you have not seen the highlights then, because he had a cracking game.