Haringey Borough v Yeovil
Sounds like the match was abandoned for racial abuse made towards the Haringey keeper along with bottles being thrown, resulting in the players walking off.
https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/19/haringey-...-10948222/
Disgusting. Well played Harringay for abandoning.
(10-19-2019, 04:24 PM)MGalea Wrote: Disgusting. Well played Harringay for abandoning.

Spot on.

Be very interesting now to see what the FA do in terms of replay etc. This will set a precedent for teams walking off.
(10-19-2019, 04:31 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(10-19-2019, 04:24 PM)MGalea Wrote: Disgusting. Well played Harringay for abandoning.

Spot on.

Be very interesting now to see what the FA do in terms of replay etc. This will set a precedent for teams walking off.

As much as I'd like the team who were abused to be automatically given the victory, it'll be too easy to abuse.

Though I'm sure we could take it in turns to stand in the home end at Villa Park and shout whatever every home game!
Talking to my racist Father-in-Law today about the racist abuse at the England game.He said “They shouldn’t keep going on about it,you can’t make people like them ( Black people)”. I despair.
(10-19-2019, 04:15 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote: Sounds like the match was abandoned for racial abuse made towards the Haringey keeper along with bottles being thrown, resulting in the players walking off.

Alleged.
The referee needs to take action and lead both sides off if there are complaints. Though I agree with the actions it doesn't feel right that a losing  side can do it. Incredibly sad that it could happen but it's open to abuse.
(10-19-2019, 07:03 PM)Cornflake Wrote: The referee needs to take action and lead both sides off if there are complaints. Though I agree with the actions it doesn't feel right that a losing  side can do it. Incredibly sad that it could happen but it's open to abuse.

More credit to the Yeovil players.  Winning, away from home, and still arm in arm with their opponents. Awesome.
(10-19-2019, 07:17 PM)Baggybenny Wrote:
(10-19-2019, 07:03 PM)Cornflake Wrote: The referee needs to take action and lead both sides off if there are complaints. Though I agree with the actions it doesn't feel right that a losing  side can do it. Incredibly sad that it could happen but it's open to abuse.

More credit to the Yeovil players.  Winning, away from home, and still arm in arm with their opponents. Awesome.

Yep only saw that later fair play to them