Team for Barnsley
(10-21-2019, 12:24 PM)Sliced Wrote: I'd probably let him recover then. Get well soon

I thought you were going to say you knew but you’d still picked an injured Zohore over HRK Big Grin

(10-21-2019, 12:57 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: Johnstone
Furlong
Ferguson
Ajayi
Bartley
Sawyers
Livermore
Edwards
Phillips
Edwards
Austin

I hope this other Edwards is as good as the first one you’re playing
(10-21-2019, 12:55 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Give me one valid reason to drop bartley he has been superb this season......you keep a solid back four ...its a long season with injuries and suspensions .

Are you on a wind up today? HRK up front he is ok for coming on as a sub ......if I was you go back to supporting stourbridge because you clearly don't want Albion to win .

I actually rate HRK. He has a knack of making things happen. Deserves a chance to start after netting the winner on Saturday. Although, I will concede he is probably better at coming off the bench than starting. 

I rate Hegazi highly, and I'm a firm believer in playing your best players. Hegazi is undoubtedly one of our better players. 

Why does everything have to be negative?
Clarnet v2.0
(10-21-2019, 01:15 PM)Lightnin Wrote:
(10-21-2019, 12:24 PM)Sliced Wrote: I'd probably let him recover then. Get well soon

I thought you were going to say you knew but you’d still picked an injured Zohore over HRK Big Grin

(10-21-2019, 12:57 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: Johnstone
Furlong
Ferguson
Ajayi
Bartley
Sawyers
Livermore
Edwards
Phillips
Edwards
Austin

I hope this other Edwards is as good as the first one you’re playing

Dunno what you're on about  Angel
Despite his decent cameos off the bench, HRK rarely looks good when he starts (Leeds away for example)
Edwards for Krov in only change with Periera in the No10 role
(10-21-2019, 03:52 PM)WorcBaggie Wrote: Edwards for Krov in only change with Periera in the No10 role

Yup, or Phillips it fit.

Get the strongest team we can on the pitch tomorrow night and worry about how fit people are when Saturday comes.

Barnsley had a tough game today at the weekend, and Charlton will have had 3 games in a week also, and I doubt they have loads of options to pick from.
Willock will feature over next couple of games.
Billic said he will have to wait his turn so I very much doubt it .
(10-21-2019, 11:30 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Willock will feature over next couple of games.

I was just about to say that I wouldn't be overly surprised to see Willock on the bench tonight.
(10-22-2019, 10:50 AM)MassDebater Wrote:
(10-21-2019, 11:30 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Willock will feature over next couple of games.

I was just about to say that I wouldn't be overly surprised to see Willock on the bench tonight.

Good shout, completely forgot about him!

Johnstone

Ferguson
Bartley
Ajayi
Ferguson

Sawyers
Livermore

Edwards
Periera
Phillips/Grady (depending on fitness... if Phillips is close, I'd be tempted to give Grady a game off)

Austin

Bond, Hegazi, Towsend, Krov, Grady/Phillips, Willock, HRK