Cheated
I didn't think it was a red.i didn't think it was a pen, but I was sure their striker was offside for it.. livid.
It was 100% a red card, not even questionable. Never a pen though.
In the form of his life.
It was a red.

Never seen a ref handle a simple decision so badly.
Can blame the ref all we like but if we're letting in two goals every home game we deserve everything we get.

Charlton had most their team out injured and we couldn't put them away. Blaming the ref is the easy thing to do. Sort the defence and start taking some chances and we'll be fine. Still top.
(10-26-2019, 04:14 PM)G Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: It was 100% a red card, not even questionable. Never a pen though.

It wasn’t a red card he got the ball cleanly. I was a lot closer to the incident than the ref or the fourth official.
(10-26-2019, 04:21 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(10-26-2019, 04:14 PM)G  Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: It was 100% a red card, not even questionable. Never a pen though.

It wasn’t a red card he got the ball cleanly. I was a lot closer to the incident than the ref or the fourth official.

It was a full stream today. It had replays and multi camera angles. He got nothing on the ball and took the player down with his trailing leg. It was late and was reckless.
It was a red every day of the week.
(10-26-2019, 04:21 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(10-26-2019, 04:14 PM)G  Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: It was 100% a red card, not even questionable. Never a pen though.

I agree with Midget, it was a def red card. The way the game is these days you just can’t go flying into tackles like that. It was a stupid challenge, as was Livermore’s in the first minute.
I've seen reds given for that plenty. However I'd question if the ref actually saw it judging by his cock up after and he shouldn't be making decisions without seeing exactly what happened.
(10-26-2019, 04:24 PM)Pickle Rick Wrote:
(10-26-2019, 04:20 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: Can blame the ref all we like but if we're letting in two goals every home game we deserve everything we get.

Charlton had most their team out injured and we couldn't put them away. Blaming the ref is the easy thing to do.  Sort the defence and start taking some chances and we'll be fine. Still top.

We only conceded two because of a wrongly given pen.
We will take more chances with a better striker - or if Austin suddenly improves but not holding my breath on that.

It wasn't his fault Ferguson dived in. Wasn't his fault Ajayi makes the decision to challenge their lad when he's going no where.
Ajayi didn't challenge him, if anything Ajayi was fouled.