Grahem norton
A very piss poor entertainer who is so lucky that the bbc love him .very opiniated and boring but gets the best guests thats in the media.either pushing a film book or band...

Graham sorry
Bet he sits down to piss, too
I quite like him.
I expected to see “RIP”. Made a refreshing change.
Not convinced he's really gay!
(04-18-2020, 08:05 AM)baggpuss Wrote: Not convinced he's really gay!

Only one way to find out....
I've always thought him funny and talented. What I don't much like is the format of that type of show. It dates back to Parkinson, then Wogan, was revved up to a new level by Jonathan Ross and carries on with the likes of Norton. In the end it's just like going to the celebrity zoo to see the animals. You know who they are and why they are there. In this era of mass media communication you are very unlikely to learn anything you didn't already know, so the interaction between host and guests becomes the whole issue. It's not the best thing Graham Norton does, but good luck to him for making a living at it.
It’s great for a tv career being gay- the BBC especially love it.
However, I do see some merit at times in Graham Norton. The person that really gets me in the fame stakes in that Rylan, who makes Norton look like Schwarzenegger in the masculinity stakes.
(04-18-2020, 08:54 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: It’s great for a tv career being gay- the BBC especially love it.
However, I do see some merit  at times in Graham Norton. The person that really gets me in the fame stakes in that Rylan, who makes Norton look like Schwarzenegger in the masculinity stakes.

I've noticed a huge increase in the number of lesbian comedians on BBC radio shows. Not wishing to be in any way -ist about this, but is it right to cash in on your sexual orientation or preference as part of your act? Are straight comedians being discriminated against because they haven't got that extra wow factor to thrill the (Radio 4) audience? Did these comedians keep their sex life private until they realised it got them gigs? Is there a quota system at the Beeb?
(04-18-2020, 09:10 AM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote:
(04-18-2020, 08:54 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: It’s great for a tv career being gay- the BBC especially love it.
However, I do see some merit  at times in Graham Norton. The person that really gets me in the fame stakes in that Rylan, who makes Norton look like Schwarzenegger in the masculinity stakes.

I've noticed a huge increase in the number of lesbian comedians on BBC radio shows. Not wishing to be in any way -ist about this, but is it right to cash in on your sexual orientation or preference as part of your act? Are straight comedians being discriminated against because they haven't got that extra wow factor to thrill the (Radio 4) audience? Did these comedians keep their sex life private until they realised it got them gigs? Is there a quota system at the Beeb?

The Beeb simply think these women aren't funny if they don't like fanny.