Poll: Who will you vote for in December
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lab
33.33%
38 33.33%
Con
33.33%
38 33.33%
Lib
11.40%
13 11.40%
Green
5.26%
6 5.26%
Brexit
7.02%
8 7.02%
Other/Cocks On Ballots
7.89%
9 7.89%
Plaid Cymru
0%
0 0%
DUP
0.88%
1 0.88%
SNP
0.88%
1 0.88%
Total 114 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Unofficial voting intentions
(11-06-2019, 08:23 AM)Boutros Wrote: Whatever your political leanings, how anyone could vote to put that massive bellend Corbyn into power is beyond me.

Yours,

Paul Dacre.

Boutros- read the message about not ruining a perfectly straight forward thread.
There are realistically only 2 choices and I am so disgusted with them I will abstain this time - totally disgusted with the lot of them!
Mind you - I am tempted to draw a cock!
I have cast my vote.

Boris I mean Jeremy I mean Thingybob's the word...
(11-06-2019, 08:23 AM)Boutros Wrote: Whatever your political leanings, how anyone could vote to put that massive bellend <insert politician here> into power is beyond me.
My MP is Nadine Dorries. At the last election she was returned with a majority of 22k. Even if I was a Tory I wouldn't vote for the balmy old bint.

Like many voters who live in safe seats I won't bother wasting my time and effort going to cast my vote.
(11-06-2019, 08:23 AM)Boutros Wrote: Whatever your political leanings, how anyone could vote to put that massive bellend Corbyn into power is beyond me.

That sentence also works if you put Boris in there. Whatever you think of Corbyn, Boris cannot be a credible alternative to anything.
In the form of his life.
(11-06-2019, 09:24 AM)UCEbaggie Wrote: My MP is Nadine Dorries. At the last election she was returned with a majority of 22k. Even if I was a Tory I wouldn't vote for the balmy old bint.

Like many voters who live in safe seats I won't bother wasting my time and effort going to cast my vote.
Can't you just get two medics to sign the appropriate form and have her sectioned?  No one would bat an eye.
(11-05-2019, 11:16 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 11:13 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: Votes only. The second Derek mentions brexit its getting canned.

Arf, have you seen that bored. It's Derek arguing with everyone, even himself sometimes.... oh hang on Big Grin

That’s because every time you post on the politics board you get a right shooing and in in international weeks I think the apparent echo chamber has similar if not more posts than the football board.  Wink
I'll be doing a tactical vote hoping to unseat our Tory MP. Fairly sure it will be a pointless exercise though - the twat has a commanding majority.
I’m a safe Tory seat with Redwood pretty much welded to it. However the former Tory MP for Bracknell has moved to the Lib Dems and is contesting this time so might make it more interesting.