Tom watson
If it wasnt for parliment putting legislation after legistation we would have left .
Must resist...………………… Leave it, just leave it...…………………………...There really is no point
(11-07-2019, 03:50 PM)The liquidator Wrote: It is black and white 52%- 48% it's your lot that refuse the will of the people .....as for the rats who are fucking over their constituents I hope they are never seen again from any party .

Some of that 52% were !00% wrong when they thought the power strikes and the 3 day week were down to Labour.  When it was in fact the Tories.
No doubt some of that 52% were 100% wrong over the brexit issue too.
It's opvious innit

(11-07-2019, 04:39 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Must resist...………………… Leave it, just leave it...…………………………...There really is no point

Yes there is a point.  Drive it home.
Prove it they were wrong
(11-07-2019, 04:03 PM)The liquidator Wrote: If it wasnt for parliment putting legislation  after legistation we would have left .

Leaving without a deal will destroy the UK, the ERG stopped us leaving with a deal not once, not twice but three times which triggered both of the extensions. We'd have left on the 31st of March otherwise.
In the short term yes I agree BUT in the long term who knows
(11-07-2019, 10:46 PM)The liquidator Wrote: In the short term yes I agree BUT  in the long term who knows

Based on demographics, our need to have full and free access to the single market and our reliance on the EU sphere of influence coupled with the shock caused by leaving without a deal, there probably won't be a long term as we would have rejoined the EU long before then making this whole thing a waste of time.
Is that your opinion or a fact .........
(11-07-2019, 10:46 PM)The liquidator Wrote: In the short term yes I agree BUT  in the long term who knows

SOUNDS LIKE A RILIGION M8

The cult of Brexit in a nutshell.