Tom watson
(11-08-2019, 01:52 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Is that your opinion or a fact .........

It's my opinion based on the all the factual, observable data that is available.
(11-08-2019, 08:44 AM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 01:52 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Is that your opinion or a fact .........

It's my opinion based on the all the factual, observable data that is available.

It has to be in Black and White, nothing else will suffice.
Opinion is like a arsehole everyone has one and it's mainly full of shit .I prefer facts in black and white DH .
(11-08-2019, 10:18 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Opinion is like a arsehole everyone has one and it's mainly full of shit .I prefer facts in black and white DH .

You know stuff written in black and white sometimes it’s not true. Take for example the governments policy to build new council houses, have a guess how many of those written down houses have been built?
He won't be reasoned with DH. Same reason I won't discuss politics with my dad.

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Some no-mark MP - Ian Austin - is on the front pages of national newspapers saying don't vote Labour. An MP of substance - Ken Clarke - says he is not voting Tory and it makes page twelve!
(11-08-2019, 10:25 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 10:18 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Opinion is like a arsehole everyone has one and it's mainly full of shit .I prefer facts in black and white DH .

You know stuff written in black and white sometimes it’s not true. Take for example the governments policy to build new council houses, have a guess how many of those written down houses have been built?

Your problem is that you believe MP's the trick is dont believe anything until it's in black and white and water proof tight .
(11-08-2019, 10:29 AM)bradesbaggie Wrote: Some no-mark MP - Ian Austin - is on the front pages of national newspapers saying don't vote Labour. An MP of substance - Ken Clarke - says he is not voting Tory and it makes page twelve!

https://fullfact.org/news/abbott-media-bias/

Not actually true Brades

Basically this is the only place you'll get an actual factual answer.