Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evans...Leicester
I don't get it
Here's a question, what do you think about this, I think this, but what do you think, and why do you think that? I have another question, pretty much about everything that's ever happened, in anything, anywhere, what do you think about it, why do you think that? Oh, here's another question, what do you think about this?
P_K Wrote:Here's a question, what do you think about this, I think this, but what do you think, and why do you think that? I have another question, pretty much about everything that's ever happened, in anything, anywhere, what do you think about it, why do you think that? Oh, here's another question, what do you think about this?

I still want to know who that Ben Whateverhisname is that Chris/Ziz was on about on Saturday night.
(06-19-2017, 12:36 PM)P_K Wrote: Here's a question, what do you think about this, I think this, but what do you think, and why do you think that? I have another question, pretty much about everything that's ever happened, in anything, anywhere, what do you think about it, why do you think that? Oh, here's another question, what do you think about this?

I think you've just fried a few brains on here.
(06-19-2017, 11:55 AM)Sol_9_Rondon Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 11:50 AM)Duffmon Wrote:
P_K Wrote:They have had more recent success than us, yes. And their financial clout is probably superior to ours. They may be seen as a better prospect to some players, but not others.

"Bigger club" is a phrase which is so over used and fucking annoying in equal measure. Villa are a "bigger" club than WBA, doesn't mean they deserve to sign a player more than us, or play football at a higher level.

The dick-measuring "which club is bigger" debate is one of the most tedious recurring arguments we have on here. Right now, in light of their recent PL win, Champions League campaign and the income that it brought in to the club, Leicester are likely to be a more attractive prospect to players than Albion.

The reality is that there is a group of about 20 or so clubs split between the Premier League and Championship with fuck all to separate them in terms of history, ground size, finances, prospects and what ever metric you choose to use. We are in that group.

We are over achieving by quite some distance.

Sounds like you believe we're mid-Championship level, like Peace stated.

Whichever metric you choose (apart from the thorny issue of ground capacity) we're a top 20 club
(06-19-2017, 12:39 PM)Duffmon Wrote:
P_K Wrote:Here's a question, what do you think about this, I think this, but what do you think, and why do you think that? I have another question, pretty much about everything that's ever happened, in anything, anywhere, what do you think about it, why do you think that? Oh, here's another question, what do you think about this?

I still want to know who that Ben Whateverhisname is that Chris/Ziz was on about on Saturday night.

I missed it. Was it Benj?
(06-19-2017, 12:36 PM)P_K Wrote: Here's a question, what do you think about this, I think this, but what do you think, and why do you think that? I have another question, pretty much about everything that's ever happened, in anything, anywhere, what do you think about it, why do you think that? Oh, here's another question, what do you think about this?

I'm hoping I've won the holiday. But there's still that nagging feeling I've been left with Dusty Bin.

P_K Wrote:
Duffmon Wrote:

He started a thread on Saturday night going on about someone on Twitter being out of order, named the guy personally. Then the thread disappeared.
(06-19-2017, 12:40 PM)P_K Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 12:39 PM)Duffmon Wrote:

Ben Hadlington, but the thread disappeared after 3 posts after accusations that someone was making up names and just posting them or something like that. Nobody knows for sure what was going on and even whether he was under or over achieving in his chosen field whatever it is/was.