Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McInnes rejects Sunderland
supamart Wrote:I was thinking if it goes pear shaped, it will be November at the latest.

Just remember all the press will add on the end of last season for statistics purposes.

People were saying the exact same thing this time last year.
Pulis will see out his final year
(06-16-2017, 09:15 AM)Sol_9_Rondon Wrote: Pulis will see out his final year

And get a contract extension.
(06-16-2017, 09:21 AM)superbobby Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 09:15 AM)Sol_9_Rondon Wrote: Pulis will see out his final year

And get a contract extension.

Not sure on extension. That's been shelved due to poor end of season. If after 10 games he has around 15. Then agree extension will be offered and he'll be set to become one of our longest serving managers/head coaches. Astonishing for someone who is like marmite to our fans
Newby here   Would any of you take Grayson,Heckingbottom,Smith, Johnson MacCarthy ,Warburton and Hollaway the list goes on these are all championship Managers If not why pick McInnes he`s a failed championship manager and I love the man for what he did with us captain fantastic but I certainly would be looking for a more High Profile Manager not that TP will be leaving anytime soon . { just my opinion } Smile
(06-16-2017, 04:13 AM)supamart Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 09:24 PM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 07:54 PM)RonnieWallwork Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 07:32 PM)Sol_9_Rondon Wrote: he wants wba job

Good on him! 

Suddenly WBA around Feb becomes a possibility if TP's plans don't work

February, you say. We need a good start, with 5 relatively easy fixtures. Otherwise Pulis could be feeling the chill before Christmas.

I'm also intrigued by your insinuation that our Tony has more than one plan. Haven't noticed this previously.

I was thinking if it goes pear shaped, it will be November at the latest.

Just remember all the press will add on the end of last season for statistics purposes.
After the pfffffft at the end of the season I'd give him topmax five games.Theresa May's job is safer.
Pneumann Wrote:
supamart Wrote:
Cheshire East Baggie Wrote:
RonnieWallwork Wrote:
Sol_9_Rondon Wrote:he wants wba job

Good on him! 

Suddenly WBA around Feb becomes a possibility if TP's plans don't work

February, you say. We need a good start, with 5 relatively easy fixtures. Otherwise Pulis could be feeling the chill before Christmas.

I'm also intrigued by your insinuation that our Tony has more than one plan. Haven't noticed this previously.

I was thinking if it goes pear shaped, it will be November at the latest.

After the pfffffft at the end of the season I'd give him topmax five games.Theresa May's job is safer.

He survived two wins in the first ten last season, that was also coming off a similar run at the end of season before.
(06-16-2017, 10:04 AM)wba13 Wrote: Newby here   Would any of you take Grayson,Heckingbottom,Smith, Johnson MacCarthy ,Warburton and Hollaway the list goes on these are all championship Managers If not why pick McInnes he`s a failed championship manager and I love the man for what he did with us captain fantastic but I certainly would be looking for a more High Profile Manager not that TP will be leaving anytime soon . { just my opinion } Smile

HULK TAKE ALL. THEM PUNY.