That lad who has scored a hat trick for Germany tonight...
(12-10-2019, 12:54 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(12-10-2019, 10:11 AM)tiptontown Wrote: Pulis has got a method of playing the game that has worked well for him over the years, which has left his record untouched where relegation is concerned, but I think it's safe to say the team we have now would be nothing like it is currently if he was in charge.

Correct. It would be shite.

Half the team would have a permanent neck injury.
Pulis would have Pereira on the bench because he doesn't work 'ard enough
(12-10-2019, 01:07 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Pulis would have Pereira on the bench because he can't play Centre Half
Edited
(12-10-2019, 05:59 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(12-10-2019, 01:07 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Pulis would have Pereira on the bench because he can't play Centre Half
Edited

I think he would be like Bobby Moore at Centre Half
(12-10-2019, 10:11 AM)tiptontown Wrote: Pulis has got a method of playing the game that has worked well for him over the years, which has left his record untouched where relegation is concerned, but I think it's safe to say the team we have now would be nothing like it is currently if he was in charge.

He has our relegation on his record now whatever anyone thinks.
(12-10-2019, 01:07 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Pulis would have Pereira on the bench because he doesn't work 'ard enough

I actually think he'd like Pereira. One thing that isn't really appreciated (largely due to his exceptional talents on the ball) is his ability to track back and press. Every week he constantly wins the ball back for us.
(12-10-2019, 06:48 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:
(12-10-2019, 01:07 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Pulis would have Pereira on the bench because he doesn't work 'ard enough

I actually think he'd like Pereira. One thing that isn't really appreciated (largely due to his exceptional talents on the ball) is his ability to track back and press. Every week he constantly wins the ball back for us.
He is just complete at this level.