Ajayi and Krov...
Centre mid. Hegazi back in defence. Gibbs and Barry bench
Surprised after what Bilic said about not disrupting other parts of the team.

On the flip side I'm looking forward to seeing Ajeyi in midfield.
(11-23-2019, 02:09 PM)Peachy Wrote: Surprised after what Bilic said about not disrupting other parts of the team.

On reflection think this is what I’d do
(11-23-2019, 02:09 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(11-23-2019, 02:09 PM)Peachy Wrote: Surprised after what Bilic said about not disrupting other parts of the team.

On reflection think this is what I’d do

Me to.
Correct decision IMO. Hegazi had to come back eventually so the risk of "disrupting the defence" was always going to happen. Barry isn't match fit and Harper has appoarently not been showing anything in the under 23s so Ajayi is the best choice in midfield I'd have thought, with Krov being the obvious choice for the other spot. Playing him and Hegazi (who's played games for Egypt recently) keeps the maximum number of match fit players on the pitch.

Assuming Krov plays centre mid I'm actually looking forward to him receiving the ball with a bit more space than usual and seeing what he can do with it going forward. He gets crowded out a lot when playing further up the pitch.
I guess at least Bartley knows Hegazi, so less disruptive?
My call too......but its gonna be interesting to see what Slav does midweek if this comes off. He will have a major selection headache !!
(11-23-2019, 02:32 PM)Wednesburybaggie Wrote: My call too......but its gonna be interesting to see what Slav does midweek if this comes off. He will have a major selection headache !!

Win today, and I don't expect he'll mind too much
(11-23-2019, 02:32 PM)Wednesburybaggie Wrote: My call too......but its gonna be interesting to see what Slav does midweek if this comes off. He will have a major selection headache !!

Thought the same. Nice to have that problem though.
Worry about Ajayi playing twice for Nigeria this week then playing a new position. Good that we have Barry & Brunt on the bench for last Thirty.