Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The conundrum with the dead at Grenfell Tower
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/...olice-say/

Figure in the last few mins revised to 79 and I bet it'll go way beyond this.

However, what a job the authorities have. After all there will be many people reduced to ash after this so even allowing for forensics how will the real figure ever be known.

Also what an opportunity for someone to fake their own death?There will be those who may have seen an opportunity to walk away from life's problems and debt possibly to do a Reggie Perrin. Surely this has to be taken into account.
Why not just give them what the value of each block was in the Tower?
(06-19-2017, 11:19 AM)Sol_9_Rondon Wrote: Why not just give them what the value of each block was in the Tower?

Isn't that what insurance is for? If they had them insured of course.
It doesn't help when Lily Allen says there are 600 dead.

I doubt the precise total will ever be known, there will only be a figure for the presumed number of dead.
(06-19-2017, 12:44 PM)Mandown_Pilt Wrote: It doesn't help when Lily Allen says there are 600 dead.

I doubt the precise total will ever be known, there will only be a figure for the presumed number of dead.

Ah she's after Diane Abbotts job!
She says that this info is given to her from either police of fire services 'sources'.

I don't believe her.
Mandown_Pilt Wrote:She says that this info is given to her from either police of fire services 'sources'.

I don't believe her.

So the police and fire services managed to identify 600 individual people, many of whom would have been cremated down to mere ash, in just one week since the fire? And they chose to share this information with formerly popular singer Lilly Allen instead of literally anyone else?

Strange.
Yes, I heard her say that. Wasn't she on channel 4 being interviewed (think it was Jon Snow) and she was really ripping into him about the number of dead because he'd clearly got it wrong even though he can only really report the facts and not what Lily Allen has told him via someone else? She's turned into a bit of a gobshite to be fair, it's ok to have an opinion but it's clearly on her mind that only hers matters and it fits in with her own agenda.
(06-19-2017, 12:44 PM)Mandown_Pilt Wrote: It doesn't help when Lily Allen says there are 600 dead.

Another lie. More fake news. From our resident right winger. 

Lily Allen said up to 150 dead.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/sho...r-13193493

Thought she said 150.

The figure was ridiculously low to start with, which I think didn't help  as many were saying it was a cover up. It's now beginning to resemble something like what was clearly the case.

It's the worst fire since the Second World War now, passing the likes of Bradford City's 1985 blaze, which many of us middle aged ones recall with such horror.