Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The conundrum with the dead at Grenfell Tower
In fairness to Adele it seems that she simply went to help, nothing more. Whereas Lily Allen seems to have gone to shit stir and self-publicise.
(06-19-2017, 06:40 PM)spandaubaggie Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 06:33 PM)The Donegal Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 06:30 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 06:18 PM)Donegal Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 01:30 PM)Duffmon Wrote: I'm still waiting for someone to explain what Lilly fucking Allen has to do with any of this?

I'm still waiting for someone to explain what Lily Allen has to Do with anything.
And what exactly is Brooklyn feckin Beckham doing down there?
And that fuckin whiny Adele. YEs the exact same who was mewling and puking about paying 50% tax. Well you see lard arse, it's tax that pays for fire inspections and tax that pays for the firemen and women that run into blazing buildings.

It's the way things work these days - 'celeberities' justify their existence by pretending to give a shit about the poor. They know themselves that they're useless and try and justify their massive incomes somehow. I'm sure that some feel genuinely guilty.

Totally agree re that fat obnoxious cunt, Adele . And now we're all reminded how useless and talentless Lily Allen is - as if we could forget.

Enjoy your holiday. Take it there's no Adele or Liliy on your iTunes/Spotify?

Is it any worse than the Queen turning up? 700 bedrooms and no danger any council tenant has ever stayed there!

Isn't the Queen Head Of State of the UK?

700 bedrooms?
(06-20-2017, 06:00 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 06:30 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 06:18 PM)Donegal Wrote: I'm still waiting for someone to explain what Lily Allen has to Do with anything.
And what exactly is Brooklyn feckin Beckham doing down there?
And that fuckin whiny Adele. YEs the exact same who was mewling and puking about paying 50% tax. Well you see lard arse, it's tax that pays for fire inspections and tax that pays for the firemen and women that run into blazing buildings.

It's the way things work these days - 'celeberities' justify their existence by pretending to give a shit about the poor. They know themselves that they're useless and try and justify their massive incomes somehow. I'm sure that some feel genuinely guilty.

Totally agree re that fat obnoxious cunt, Adele . And now we're all reminded how useless and talentless Lily Allen is - as if we could forget.

Is it any worse than the Queen turning up? 700 bedrooms and no danger any council tenant has ever stayed there!

700 bedrooms?
She is head of state but some would dare say a London council girl like Adele would be more welcomed there.
(06-20-2017, 08:28 AM)110percentBaggie Wrote:
(06-20-2017, 06:00 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 06:30 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote: It's the way things work these days - 'celeberities' justify their existence by pretending to give a shit about the poor. They know themselves that they're useless and try and justify their massive incomes somehow. I'm sure that some feel genuinely guilty.

700 bedrooms?
She is head of state but some would dare say a London council girl like Adele would be more welcomed there.

I think they should both be welcome.