Fergie
(12-09-2019, 03:11 PM)Atomic Wrote: I actually thought Nathan was below par yesterday. Peterson went past him 3 or 4 times first half, Nathan doesn't usually lose one on one. Swansea then replaced Peterson with Dyer at half time. Bizarre decision.

Really bizarre. Peterson was beating us time after time
He was there best player so delighted they subbed him , he cut inside a few times at pace and no defender likes players running at them strange decision to sub him .
Really hard one to call. If we get a big cash offer and want to balance the squad elsewhere guess that's what we have to do.
I would welcome him to stay, but if he has not signed by Jan 1st - he goes on the transfer list IMO.
We have been held to ransom far to many times, history tells us get rid and move on.

We have seen what happens to :-

a) Unhappy players - no matter how good they are (Evens - Chadli - Dawson).
b) Players who are after money (Berahino)
c) Players who sign big new contracts (Harper)
(12-09-2019, 05:47 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: I would welcome him to stay, but if he has not signed by Jan 1st - he goes on the transfer list IMO.
We have been held to ransom far to many times, history tells us get rid and move on.

Correct. If he can't be on board with us now, then he needs to be elsewhere.
(12-09-2019, 06:49 PM)Squid Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 05:47 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: I would welcome him to stay, but if he has not signed by Jan 1st - he goes on the transfer list IMO.

Correct. If he can't be on board with us now, then he needs to be elsewhere.

I'd love to know if he actually wants to leave. I doubt he does.