MIDDLESBROUGH

Smethwick:             Sold Out

West Stand:            75

Brummie Road:       357

East Stand:             209

Remaining:  641

LEEDS

Remaining: Around 700.
Hope Brentford and 'Boro fans do their bit and bring a few. We should pretty much sell out ours for these 3.
Looks like Boro will have 2 players suspended vs Albion. 2 straight reds on Saturday.
(12-16-2019, 11:47 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Looks like Boro will have 2 players suspended vs Albion. 2 straight reds on Saturday.

We need Woodgate to not get sacked before then.
I'm probably going to have to miss 2 of these, unsure which, trying to minimise it at the mo Sad
Last game I got to was Brentford at home - last season.

We were robbed at the death. I think that was the first time we failed to beat them at home (?)

Not sure if that means I should try and go this season or not... If I stay away, we'll beat them again.
(12-16-2019, 04:14 PM)Bloke who lives abroad Wrote: Last game I got to was Brentford at home - last season.

We were robbed at the death.  I think that was the first time we failed to beat them at home (?)

Not sure if that means I should try and go this season or not...  If I stay away, we'll beat them again.

Ah yes, the last minute equaliser where the referee, two linesman and fourth official all somehow missed the most blatant foul throw I've ever seen.
(12-16-2019, 06:10 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 04:14 PM)Bloke who lives abroad Wrote: Last game I got to was Brentford at home - last season.

We were robbed at the death.  I think that was the first time we failed to beat them at home (?)

Not sure if that means I should try and go this season or not...  If I stay away, we'll beat them again.

Ah yes, the last minute equaliser where the referee, two linesman and fourth official all somehow missed the most blatant foul throw I've ever seen.

In fairness we should have been 26-0 up by then.... they were on an absolute horror run as Franke was trying to change too much in one go, but we missed chance after missed chance!
(12-16-2019, 06:41 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

In fairness we should have been 26-0 up by then.... they were on an absolute horror run as Franke was trying to change too much in one go, but we missed chance after missed chance!

Kanu followed up his namesake's miss against Boro that evening.
(12-16-2019, 07:45 PM)CA Baggie Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 06:41 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

Kanu followed up his namesake's miss against Boro that evening.

J-Rod missed a few sitters too. It was one of those nights at the time, but we had too many 1-1 results last season and that cost us.