Star Wars
Completely forgot it was out this week, it was only when I looked at my calendar this morning I remembered I’m meant to be seeing it on Thursday.

Is it just me or has there been almost nothing in terms of publicity or hype for this film? Given it’s meant to be the last in the saga I’d have thought it would be everywhere. Haven’t even seen a poster for it, and I go past a cinema every day.
There's been loads. The Millenium Falcon arrived on Fortnite the other evening. 

Better be fucking better than number 8.
Completely unexcited for this, though I'll probably end up seeing it anyway... I hate to sound like a whinging fanboy but the last one really did suck and rendered the entire original trilogy essentially pointless.

The latest episode of The Mandalorian was rubbish as well Sad

I haven't seen anything in terms of hype though the French Alps isn't exactly an advertising hotpoint
(12-16-2019, 08:23 AM)HeathAyIt Wrote: There's been loads. The Millenium Falcon arrived on Fortnite the other evening. 

I must have missed it then. Not seen any posters around or on the sides of buses or TV adverts...

Have I been walking around with my eyes closed?

It surely can’t be worse than 8.
(12-16-2019, 08:39 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 08:23 AM)HeathAyIt Wrote: There's been loads. The Millenium Falcon arrived on Fortnite the other evening. 

I must have missed it then. Not seen any posters around or on the sides of buses or TV adverts...

Have I been walking around with my eyes closed?

It surely can’t be worse than 8.

Can you not feel the force?
Liked the original Star Wars movies but struggled with the newer series type efforts, just couldn't get into them. Thought they were too slow and pretty boring. Haven't bothered with them for some time now as I really don't understand the attraction.
Booked in for Saturday.

Got to be better than 8.
I’m going for the 12 midnight showing. I will post some spoilers in ASAP Wink
Rogue One was on ITV last night, one of the better ones of the modern films.
(12-16-2019, 10:12 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Rogue One was on ITV last night, one of the better ones of the modern films.

The best of the modern lot for sure.

All the advertising is online.