Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That Wolvo MP
Maybe she should keep her nose out of matters of the Black Country... 

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/poli...nor-smith/
Didn't someone else a while back say a similar thing about the Black Country flag being racist?

It does come across as certain people wanting to be offended when there is a lack of understanding of the history of the Black Country.
"The MP, who is from Birmingham"

Next thing is the Black Country will be racist.
the lords my shepherd i'll not want 
he takes me down to lye
in pastures green
he leadeth me 
the quiet waters by
(07-15-2017, 09:33 AM)tiptontown Wrote: Didn't someone else a while back say a similar thing about the Black Country flag being racist?

It does come across as certain people wanting to be offended when there is a lack of understanding of the history of the Black Country.

Correct. Bloke from Wolvo... 

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/2015...ampaigner/
Scatty fucking bint

Cuzer

Just proves the old saying "Evil is in the eye of the beholder"
(07-15-2017, 09:54 AM)Psalm23 Wrote: Just proves the old saying "Evil is in the eye of the beholder"

True words.

(07-15-2017, 09:48 AM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote:

Gimme a mutha fuckin Scotch egg.
A flag symbolising the Black Country has the colour black in it. Who'd have thought?

Instead of bleating, perhaps she should design her version of the 'rainbow' flag she wants to represent the region and put it to the public vote.

Then everyone can put an end to her nonsense.
(07-15-2017, 10:27 AM)Gewonenzow Wrote: A flag symbolising the Black Country has the colour black in it. Who'd have thought?

Instead of bleating, perhaps she should design her version of the 'rainbow' flag she wants to represent the region and put it to the public vote.

Then everyone can put an end to her nonsense.

Brighton has stolen a march with the rainbow flag I'm afraid.