Diangana
I'm pretty confident that if he did leave, we will have a contingency plan. The Barnes departure last year fucked us up, I dont think Grady leaving would be as much of a blow.
(12-19-2019, 05:26 PM)Three Degrees Wrote: If hes fit for the Charlton cup game and he doesn't play that might give a indication that they dont want him cup tied and intend to call him back , on the flipside he may be fit and we choose not to risk him .

I imagine much of the team will be rested for the Chalton cup game
I am a member of the Albion Assembly. They specifically told us that we will know for certain whether he is going back by the 14th. If he's still with us on the 15th he's staying.
(12-19-2019, 08:59 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(12-19-2019, 05:26 PM)Three Degrees Wrote: If hes fit for the Charlton cup game and he doesn't play that might give a indication that they dont want him cup tied and intend to call him back , on the flipside he may be fit and we choose not to risk him .

I imagine much of the team will be rested for the Chalton cup game

Yes, I understand that is in the loan contract. After the Barnes loan last year, most loans with a recall option now stipulate that the recall option must be exercised by mid-window to enable the loanee club to have time to find a replacement