Diangana
Express & Star reporting Diangana aiming to be back for the Leeds game after a niggle in his back. Huh 
I thought he was out till mid/end of January with a hamstring problem !
(12-19-2019, 10:32 AM)Mr Jingles Wrote: Express & Star reporting Diangana aiming to be back for the Leeds game after a niggle in his back. Huh 
I thought he was out till mid/end of January with a hamstring problem !

#Fake news     Rolleyes
Tight hamstrings and bad backs tend to go together, trust me I'm a sufferer. I'm pretty certain the medical team at the Albion wouldn't rush him back if he wasn't ready.
(12-19-2019, 10:56 AM)baggy1 Wrote: Tight hamstrings and bad backs tend to go together, trust me I'm a sufferer. I'm pretty certain the medical team at the Albion wouldn't rush him back if he wasn't ready.

Definitely true on the hamstring / back connection!

I imagine all of the knees Diang had in his back this season haven't helped.
(12-19-2019, 10:56 AM)baggy1 Wrote: Tight hamstrings and bad backs tend to go together, trust me I'm a sufferer. I'm pretty certain the medical team at the Albion wouldn't rush him back if he wasn't ready.

Shows how much I know  Rolleyes
Backs are funny things.

I think Gary Owen complained he had back pain once, and it turned out he had fractured his leg!!
A mate of mine took his son to Baggie Birds xmas party the other evening and he asked Grady how long he expected to be out and he said 2 weeks , so hopefully not as long as first thought.
(12-19-2019, 12:32 PM)Three Degrees Wrote: A mate of mine took his son to Baggie Birds xmas party the other evening and he asked Grady how long he expected to be out and he said 2 weeks , so hopefully not as long as first thought.

So "Baggie Bird" is essentially our man inside?
(12-19-2019, 12:41 PM)Fido Wrote:
(12-19-2019, 12:32 PM)Three Degrees Wrote: A mate of mine took his son to Baggie Birds xmas party the other evening and he asked Grady how long he expected to be out and he said 2 weeks , so hopefully not as long as first thought.

So "Baggie Bird" is essentially our man inside?

That's nothing. Boilerman has been involved with Ferguson's contract talks. Things are really hotting up, he says. Sounds promising.
We play Leeds on 1st Jan. Does this mean he is staying? If WHU were recalling him, I think he would have gone back there for treatment nd to run down the clock?