Vardy
A rat faced soandso but he really is a superb finisher.

Great through ball from Harvey 

Hope Leicester beat the zillionaires.
That goal was superbly taken no doubt, he's the form striker in the Prem this season for sure.
I remember when he was linked with us years ago and people were saying he was shite.
Just been asked a question by my friend in Belgium who's chap is watching the game.
What is a nickname of a person from Leicester?
I had to admit I didn't know?  Huh
A quick google has come up with Tin Hatter, Chisit, Rat Eye (apt!) and Bean Belly - none of which I have heard of.
Anybody on here know of any??
Good finish as he often does.

Any reason why he doesn't give it the big un to the man c fans after scoring? Always likes to do it to us and I noticed him giving it large to the holte end the other week as well.
(12-21-2019, 06:38 PM)lemon Wrote: Good finish as he often does.

Any reason why he doesn't give it the big un to the man c fans after scoring?  Always likes to do it to us and I noticed him giving it large to the holte end the other week as well.

Maybe because Leicester is just about in the Midlands and he views games against us & Vile as local derbies.
It's possible that  he'd go for the real McCoy if he scored against Derby or Forest?
(12-21-2019, 06:44 PM)Albionmad Wrote:

Any reason why he doesn't give it the big un to the man c fans after scoring?  Always likes to do it to us and I noticed him giving it large to the holte end the other week as well.

Maybe because Leicester is just about in the Midlands and he views games against us & Vile as local derbies.
It's possible that  he'd go for the real McCoy if he scored against Derby or Forest?

Or Coventry??  Dodgy
(12-21-2019, 06:11 PM)baggpuss Wrote: Just been asked a question by my friend in Belgium who's chap is watching the game.
What is a nickname of a person from Leicester?
I had to admit I didn't know?  Huh
A quick google has come up with Tin Hatter, Chisit, Rat Eye (apt!) and Bean Belly - none of which I have heard of.
Anybody on here know of any??

I’ve always called him ‘The Rat’, but I don’t think it’s an ‘official’ nickname.
(12-21-2019, 07:30 PM)baggpuss Wrote:
(12-21-2019, 06:44 PM)Albionmad Wrote:

Or Coventry??  Dodgy

Burton Albion beware the full vardy treatment!