How our start stacks up with previous seasons
[Image: u9K5oMv.png]

Was bored so I made a graph comparing the first 22 games this season with the previous 8 seasons at Championship level showing how many more points we've accrued compared with previous seasons. I feel it highlights the magnitude of our form since the Leeds defeat as the run since then has created the daylight.
After watching Boro vs Stoke, I can confirm you’ve used your time far better than me.
Why do they call you borin Baggie??
(12-20-2019, 09:34 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote: [Image: u9K5oMv.png]

Was bored so I made a graph comparing the first 22 games this season with the previous 8 seasons at Championship level showing how many more points we've accrued compared with previous seasons. I feel it highlights the magnitude of our form since the Leeds defeat as the run since then has created the daylight.
Surprisingly informative!

10/10 for commitment.
I prefer a good old fashioned pie Big Grin

Magnificent.

However, when I enlarge the graph and scroll it across my phone screen, it feels like a hallucinogenic trip on the London Underground.
(12-21-2019, 07:31 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:

Magnificent.

However, when I enlarge the graph and scroll it across my phone screen, it feels like a hallucinogenic trip on the London Underground.

Loffin!

Excellent use of your spare time Borin' Baggie Big Grin