Brentford
My first game of the season after not re-newing  my season ticket.Can’t wait but I’ve been keeping away in case I’m a jinx.
(12-21-2019, 10:00 AM)HugeHons Wrote: My first game of the season after not re-newing  my season ticket.Can’t wait but I’ve been keeping away in case I’m a jinx.

You wanna pray we win then mukka, else one or two on here will be after blood !!!
HRK or Austin?
Maybe both?
Both I’d wager.
I think he’ll go Edwards and HRK, Austin on bench and Austin likely to start Boxing Day

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(12-21-2019, 10:00 AM)HugeHons Wrote: My first game of the season after not re-newing  my season ticket.Can’t wait but I’ve been keeping away in case I’m a jinx.

What a season to not renew.
Enjoy the game.
(12-21-2019, 11:19 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

What a season to not renew.
Enjoy the game.

I didn’t re-new because of Sky fannying about with the fixtures,had to miss a few because of the changes.
(12-21-2019, 10:05 AM)Wednesburybaggie Wrote:

You wanna pray we win then mukka, else one or two on here will be after blood !!!

Oh god yes. 

Big Grin
Had to not go today as I've come down with a very heavy cold and incredible bad throat Sad Gutted.