Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little bit of interest...
At the risk of feeling SuperBobby's wrath, it's quite exciting having some totally random centreback no one has ever heard of sign... 

At least it's more interesting than debating if John Terry is a cunt or not.

Let's hope if he is as gash as Lugano, he's at least as entertaining.
For me we still need two British based additions st the back. Spend £25m and get two england internationals
No wrath from moi Smile
(07-17-2017, 03:29 PM)Sol_9_Rondon Wrote: For me we still need two British based additions st the back. Spend £25m and get two england internationals

I've got a feeling that come the end of the transfer window,  you're gonna be a little  disappointed!
I'd be delighted if we could pick up Kieran Gibbs, a midfielder to replace Fletcher and another forward. I'm surprised/disappointed that we haven't been linked with Giroud
(07-17-2017, 04:01 PM)Baggieboy1212 Wrote: I'd be delighted if we could pick up Kieran Gibbs, a midfielder to replace Fletcher and another forward. I'm surprised/disappointed that we haven't been linked with Giroud

I think a left back is definitely needed to balance our defensive resources. IMO it would be madness to start yet another season without a "proper" left back. Less keen on M Wilson if there's only one more defender signed. I don't think Smalling is coming and I don't rate Jones.

Agree also that we need to improve on Fletcher - just doing without will leave us very thin in CM.
(07-17-2017, 03:32 PM)superbobby Wrote: No wrath from moi Smile

I guess he is 6'5 Wink

I await the I told you so the first time he costs us a goal!
(07-17-2017, 03:29 PM)Sol_9_Rondon Wrote: For me we still need two British based additions st the back. Spend £25m and get two england internationals

Who would you suggest?
(07-17-2017, 04:01 PM)Baggieboy1212 Wrote: I'd be delighted if we could pick up Kieran Gibbs, a midfielder to replace Fletcher and another forward. I'm surprised/disappointed that we haven't been linked with Giroud

Great signing. Will become a massive cult hero. 

Now let's get Rannochia.
(07-17-2017, 04:45 PM)Old Stroller Wrote:

Who would you suggest?
Smalling and Jones

(07-17-2017, 05:01 PM)Hopalong Wrote:

Great signing. Will become a massive cult hero. 

Now let's get Rannochia.

Jesus!