Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Curtis, Hypernormalisation.

Pretty depressing, thought provoking and debunks a lot of crap spouted on here.
I'll have a watch of that when I get a minute or 30. I hope there's plenty about central banks and Corporatism.
(07-17-2017, 10:20 PM)Protheroe Wrote: I'll have a watch of that when I get a minute or 30. I hope there's plenty about central banks and Corporatism.

Lots about Assad, Kissinger and Israel too.
(07-18-2017, 06:18 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 10:20 PM)Protheroe Wrote: I'll have a watch of that when I get a minute or 30. I hope there's plenty about central banks and Corporatism.

Sometimes you sound like the ranty minicab driver I once had from Stourbridge Junction. Rothschilds this, Rothschilds that...
(07-18-2017, 08:31 AM)Protheroe Wrote:

Sometimes you sound like the ranty minicab driver I once had from Stourbridge Junction. Rothschilds this, Rothschilds that...

Perhaps you should watch it rather than second guess the content.

Although it did raise a wry smile given the whole premise of the documentary film was to debunk many conspiracy theories set up deliberately by the state and rather large corporations.
(07-18-2017, 08:31 AM)I Protheroe Wrote:

"Yeah well mate, before I tell you about the Zionist conspiracy which controls world politics, first let me tell you what a fair and rewarding career I have with Uber..."