I almost feel sorry for the dogheads
Smile 
Denied a goal by a professional foul resulting in the City keeper being red-carded. Their freekick comes to nothing.

City go up the other end and there's a nothing challenge in the box which Twatkinson waves away.
VAR decides it's a pen taken by Sterling which the Wolves keeper saves.
VAR then decides there was encroachment by a Wolves player (there were players from both teams encroaching)

Sterling takes it again. Wolves keeper saves but knocks it back to Sterling who puts it in the net.

I know we hate/dislike them but it's Christmas and surely they deserve some sympathy? 

Naaah didnt think so
VAR is ruining football. Good job it's panto season because that was a farce.
All correct decisions by the letter of the law

Can't feel sorry for anyone who throws objects at players
Always hated villa more .. but must admit they are a good side with talented players 
Head and shoulders above the vile
Yet another example of how the game is continually being loaded in favour of the big boys.
Really not looking forward to all this shite next season if we go up.
(12-27-2019, 08:18 PM)Albionmad Wrote: Denied a goal by a professional foul resulting in the City keeper being red-carded. Their freekick comes to nothing.

City go up the other end and there's a nothing challenge in the box which Twatkinson waves away.
VAR decides it's a pen taken by Sterling which the Wolves keeper saves.
VAR then decides there was encroachment by a Wolves player (there were players from both teams encroaching)

Sterling takes it again. Wolves keeper saves but knocks it back to Sterling who puts it in the net.

I know we hate/dislike them but it's Christmas and surely they deserve some sympathy? 

Naaah didnt think so

Fuck em .
(12-27-2019, 08:29 PM)Brandywell Wrote: All correct decisions by the letter of the law

This
No sympathy for the dings but this is nonsense. 

The marginal benefits of the system just don’t justify this shambles
(12-27-2019, 08:29 PM)Brandywell Wrote: All correct decisions by the letter of the law

Can't feel sorry for anyone who throws objects at players

Thought the sending off was wrong - the Wolves player swung his elbow at the keeper.