Cardiff away...
(01-14-2020, 12:03 PM)Johnnykayeengland Wrote:
(01-14-2020, 11:38 AM)Peachy Wrote:
(01-14-2020, 09:44 AM)Cuzer Wrote: Article today from Slav on the express and dingle site bemoaning our fixture pile up and stating wholesale changes for the cup

Cuzer

Can't blame him. 7 games in February and that doesn't take in to account a cup replay if needed. All eyes have to be on promotion this season imo. And I absolutely love the Cup!
Me too, and I can't disagree with our priorities, sadly (we did both in 1932 though!)
But for the last few years we've been told that PL safety had to be prioritised!
So more and more the cup can only be won by clubs whose squad can take the strain.. which means the top 6 I guess.

Good memory.  

Were you a ball boy in the final that year?
Will this be shown on the red button ??
Should be capable, and wanting to play both games, if they'm pros. Always but your best side out. That's out I was brought up !
(01-14-2020, 04:18 PM)ferencpuskas Wrote: Should be capable, and wanting to play both games, if they'm pros. Always but your best side out. That's out I was brought up !

It's not the 30's anymore.
(01-13-2020, 01:33 PM)The liquidator Wrote: They can stand with their mates and it does generate a better atmosphere

Fucking pathetic really....